Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout LOTS OF GREEN PWYW
What I should have said was "All green" because my lair is all green. I'm selling every dragon except for the ones with familiars. Though if you see one that does have a familiar that you have to have, I may be inclined to give it to you with some bribery.

It's PWYW but I'd prefer above exalting price. I take Treasure, gems, items, and trades.

Here, go check out my lair.
What I should have said was "All green" because my lair is all green. I'm selling every dragon except for the ones with familiars. Though if you see one that does have a familiar that you have to have, I may be inclined to give it to you with some bribery.

It's PWYW but I'd prefer above exalting price. I take Treasure, gems, items, and trades.

Here, go check out my lair.
It's Hydra "i" as in "In" (because I ran out of space) Orions Belt. It's an i. Not an L.
Bump
Bump
It's Hydra "i" as in "In" (because I ran out of space) Orions Belt. It's an i. Not an L.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump