Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow of the Lightweaver (CLOSED)
(that's a nice size chart)
(that's a nice size chart)
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
I'm so sorry if I don't reply then I'm at school XD And I want Grivas to be one of those affectionate and caring dragons c: ))

Grivas narrowed her eyes at the thoughts from the poor hatchling that seemed to look so weak in the other dragon's eyes, which made the young dragoness lower her head towards hope and gently press her muzzle against her cheek. "I believe in you young one.." The Skydancer toned down her voice into a whisper as her tail grazed the ground while she waited for Arbormagni to announce when they can head off. Grivas rose her head back up to gaze into the direction of her team-mates, nodding her head slowly as she meant that she was ready to start their journey and mission.
I wonder if someone will help Tallah get over her fears? She slightly tilted her head curiously at the thought of Tallah, who might jump at any sounds she will hear.
I'm so sorry if I don't reply then I'm at school XD And I want Grivas to be one of those affectionate and caring dragons c: ))

Grivas narrowed her eyes at the thoughts from the poor hatchling that seemed to look so weak in the other dragon's eyes, which made the young dragoness lower her head towards hope and gently press her muzzle against her cheek. "I believe in you young one.." The Skydancer toned down her voice into a whisper as her tail grazed the ground while she waited for Arbormagni to announce when they can head off. Grivas rose her head back up to gaze into the direction of her team-mates, nodding her head slowly as she meant that she was ready to start their journey and mission.
I wonder if someone will help Tallah get over her fears? She slightly tilted her head curiously at the thought of Tallah, who might jump at any sounds she will hear.
((Heyyyyy Thanks Tootzy! I actually will need to redo it, there's an issue with Nedus's scaling and I gotta make sure he's accurate.))
((Heyyyyy Thanks Tootzy! I actually will need to redo it, there's an issue with Nedus's scaling and I gotta make sure he's accurate.))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
"You are stressed... You stayed up late preparing for our arrival, yet you don't know if we're still ready, you have doubts of our success; you have doubts of me and the hatchling returning..." Tallah murmurs as she looked up to Arbor. "His name is also Nedus." By that point Tallah has castes her gaze back to the ground, gently prodding it with her claws. "Do not worry for me and the hatchling... we are stronger than our fears and body allow us to express." She had taken comfort in hiding under him, taking the moment to give a small repayment for allowing her to hide under him unceremoniously.

no one is interacting with tarn so this section is blank lmao
"You are stressed... You stayed up late preparing for our arrival, yet you don't know if we're still ready, you have doubts of our success; you have doubts of me and the hatchling returning..." Tallah murmurs as she looked up to Arbor. "His name is also Nedus." By that point Tallah has castes her gaze back to the ground, gently prodding it with her claws. "Do not worry for me and the hatchling... we are stronger than our fears and body allow us to express." She had taken comfort in hiding under him, taking the moment to give a small repayment for allowing her to hide under him unceremoniously.

no one is interacting with tarn so this section is blank lmao
r7LsxK2.png
Mindreading:
As Tallah probed Arbor's mind, she could glean other thoughts: "I never liked Imperials, but if we don't find them or their remains soon, we'll have an entirely different issue... We have to find them." He blinked at Tallah, saying nothing though his mind spoke for him "Gladekeeper..." his brain exclaimed as Tallah spread out the majority of his thoughts in speech.
- - - -
"...Anyways." He cleared his throat. "Tallah, if you can glean that Ridgeback's name for me, we'll be set to go. I'll be taking you to the home of the last dragon to disappear."

Mindreading: "This, this is exactly why Imperials shouldn't exist. At least the breed is few in number, but still... Even the Lightweaver acknowledges her mistake... Gladekeeper, help me."

((Lol it's alright to do that, tbh since Feerox is such a reserved character I won't be emoting for her constantly, I'll be rping a lot of people of note in the mystery, lol))
Mindreading:
As Tallah probed Arbor's mind, she could glean other thoughts: "I never liked Imperials, but if we don't find them or their remains soon, we'll have an entirely different issue... We have to find them." He blinked at Tallah, saying nothing though his mind spoke for him "Gladekeeper..." his brain exclaimed as Tallah spread out the majority of his thoughts in speech.
- - - -
"...Anyways." He cleared his throat. "Tallah, if you can glean that Ridgeback's name for me, we'll be set to go. I'll be taking you to the home of the last dragon to disappear."

Mindreading: "This, this is exactly why Imperials shouldn't exist. At least the breed is few in number, but still... Even the Lightweaver acknowledges her mistake... Gladekeeper, help me."

((Lol it's alright to do that, tbh since Feerox is such a reserved character I won't be emoting for her constantly, I'll be rping a lot of people of note in the mystery, lol))

"The other one is named Fuine... You can not help the lightweavers mistake. They shouldn't exist, and yet they do. Should it be any different if your race had been cursed, or even blessed, to have such power; others would look at you the same way you look at them... Hold your judgement until you know the dragon." Tallah murmurs as she turned her head to look up at him. "If you can do such a thing to begin with... but It is harder than it looks to change ones judgement of another."

"The other one is named Fuine... You can not help the lightweavers mistake. They shouldn't exist, and yet they do. Should it be any different if your race had been cursed, or even blessed, to have such power; others would look at you the same way you look at them... Hold your judgement until you know the dragon." Tallah murmurs as she turned her head to look up at him. "If you can do such a thing to begin with... but It is harder than it looks to change ones judgement of another."

r7LsxK2.png
((Okay, I'm going to stop labeling mindreading and simply italicize it for the sake of simplicity. Feel free to show your character's thoughts through italics as well! It should be a unique time for Tallah, lol))

Wait whuh?Feerox's cocked her head and seemed confused. "...What?" She said in reply to Tallah's words. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, before Arbormagni spoke.
- - - - - -
"Easy to take the higher ground while your flight isn't threatened." He huffed. Augh, maybe that was foolish, I should not have said that. Why can't my thoughts just be private? Augh she's listening right now. Shut up shutupshutupshutup... "...Moving along." Augh. He ran a tongue along his gums and wrote down the last few names, before tucking everything back in his pack. "I will show you the way to Monterah's house. She was an elderly Imperial, and well-regarded in the community. Never really bothered anyone, liked to deliver desserts on holidays." And she made the ugliest sweaters for people. And wore her ugly sweaters. Huh, I guess it's the thought that counts. He slowly began the trek up a neighboring hill, and the other dragons of the nature flight dispersed. "Then she went missing. Her lair is quite the mess, I find it unlikely that you'd find her alive, but perhaps it's too soon to say." Oh she's definitely dead, definitely. The whole thing is painted red. As the trees parted, a small hollow of a tree stood at the highest point of the hill, with thatch and banana leaves for a roof. There were visible claw marks from the outside of the house, and dragon's tracks that were long and deeply grooved in the fertile earth. Perhaps suggesting excitement.
- - - - - -

Feerox ran forward and crouched down to the tracks, falling silent for a moment.
((Okay, I'm going to stop labeling mindreading and simply italicize it for the sake of simplicity. Feel free to show your character's thoughts through italics as well! It should be a unique time for Tallah, lol))

Wait whuh?Feerox's cocked her head and seemed confused. "...What?" She said in reply to Tallah's words. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, before Arbormagni spoke.
- - - - - -
"Easy to take the higher ground while your flight isn't threatened." He huffed. Augh, maybe that was foolish, I should not have said that. Why can't my thoughts just be private? Augh she's listening right now. Shut up shutupshutupshutup... "...Moving along." Augh. He ran a tongue along his gums and wrote down the last few names, before tucking everything back in his pack. "I will show you the way to Monterah's house. She was an elderly Imperial, and well-regarded in the community. Never really bothered anyone, liked to deliver desserts on holidays." And she made the ugliest sweaters for people. And wore her ugly sweaters. Huh, I guess it's the thought that counts. He slowly began the trek up a neighboring hill, and the other dragons of the nature flight dispersed. "Then she went missing. Her lair is quite the mess, I find it unlikely that you'd find her alive, but perhaps it's too soon to say." Oh she's definitely dead, definitely. The whole thing is painted red. As the trees parted, a small hollow of a tree stood at the highest point of the hill, with thatch and banana leaves for a roof. There were visible claw marks from the outside of the house, and dragon's tracks that were long and deeply grooved in the fertile earth. Perhaps suggesting excitement.
- - - - - -

Feerox ran forward and crouched down to the tracks, falling silent for a moment.
Yuki shook her head of the cold, blood-lust-y thoughts and stood back up, circling around the group and just stopped after the 2nd circle, looking at Hope, concerned, and leaping over to her. The sound of her feet hitting the ground sounded like a small earthquake, totally not calling her fat.. I mean.. I'm the narrative of her every action. I'll shut up now. She swayed her tail and sat down again, waiting for the Ridgeback to insult her, calling her old and crusty. Idiot. Ridgebacks are scums.
The Wildclaw hummed a soft melody, waiting around for something, anything, commenting: ''Less talk more exploring.. We haven't left the shore.'' She growled at the 'leader' of the group whipping her tail on the sand, raising the small rocks off of the ground and into every hatchling's eyes.
''Sorry.
Yuki shook her head of the cold, blood-lust-y thoughts and stood back up, circling around the group and just stopped after the 2nd circle, looking at Hope, concerned, and leaping over to her. The sound of her feet hitting the ground sounded like a small earthquake, totally not calling her fat.. I mean.. I'm the narrative of her every action. I'll shut up now. She swayed her tail and sat down again, waiting for the Ridgeback to insult her, calling her old and crusty. Idiot. Ridgebacks are scums.
The Wildclaw hummed a soft melody, waiting around for something, anything, commenting: ''Less talk more exploring.. We haven't left the shore.'' She growled at the 'leader' of the group whipping her tail on the sand, raising the small rocks off of the ground and into every hatchling's eyes.
''Sorry.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
"If the whole thing is coated red... then why do you say we have a chance to find her alive?" Tallah asks as she scrambled after Arbor, tilting her head at him in question. "And how bad can the sweaters be? Surely you just have bad taste in clothing." Tallah makes a small noise then, probably having probed around his mind when he returned to thinking of the sweaters. "They are... undesirable to some degree... was she blind at all; or going blind? It would account for them..." she then makes a face as she steps in a small puddle of mud, shaking her foot off in disgust. By putting her hand out onto his shoulder to balance herself, she flicked the last of the mud off.

Tarn had taken up the rear of the group for the time being to make sure no one fell behind, rumbling and pushing those who slowed down in his path. "Did she have anything in her lair that might turn aggressive, or has anything been attracted to the cave that would be aggressive; assuming she's dead it would feed onto any flesh left behind."
"If the whole thing is coated red... then why do you say we have a chance to find her alive?" Tallah asks as she scrambled after Arbor, tilting her head at him in question. "And how bad can the sweaters be? Surely you just have bad taste in clothing." Tallah makes a small noise then, probably having probed around his mind when he returned to thinking of the sweaters. "They are... undesirable to some degree... was she blind at all; or going blind? It would account for them..." she then makes a face as she steps in a small puddle of mud, shaking her foot off in disgust. By putting her hand out onto his shoulder to balance herself, she flicked the last of the mud off.

Tarn had taken up the rear of the group for the time being to make sure no one fell behind, rumbling and pushing those who slowed down in his path. "Did she have anything in her lair that might turn aggressive, or has anything been attracted to the cave that would be aggressive; assuming she's dead it would feed onto any flesh left behind."
r7LsxK2.png
Hope smiled at Grivas. At least someone believed in her. Although Hope couldn't help wondering how much of the other dragoness's words were just for reassurance.
I wonder why I was chosen in the first place... Hope wondered internally. I'm a great healer, yes, but why was I chosen instead of the fierce warriors? The quick-witted spies?
No, stop wondering. It doesn't matter why I was chosen. All that matters is that I'm here. And this is going to be the adventure of a lifetime.
Hope smiled at Grivas. At least someone believed in her. Although Hope couldn't help wondering how much of the other dragoness's words were just for reassurance.
I wonder why I was chosen in the first place... Hope wondered internally. I'm a great healer, yes, but why was I chosen instead of the fierce warriors? The quick-witted spies?
No, stop wondering. It doesn't matter why I was chosen. All that matters is that I'm here. And this is going to be the adventure of a lifetime.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa