Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons for Newbies!! [1 left]
1 2
Kree-yah!!

Welcome to Flight Rising all you young (or old~) fantasy nerds! I hope thus far you've had some fun poking around the site. ^_^ I'll go 'head and get right to it. You clicked this thread 'cuz those progens are just somehow, anti-climatic. Aye? Drooling over some of those fancy colors and genes out there?

Then you've come to the right place!

I have ONE dragon left on Page 5 of my lair to give away. The green imp Keevah. Once a dragon leaves my lair, the player who owns it can then do with it whatever he or she wishes.

To ping me, type or copy/paste @ChakotayDgryphon to get my attention when you post your request.
Kree-yah!!

Welcome to Flight Rising all you young (or old~) fantasy nerds! I hope thus far you've had some fun poking around the site. ^_^ I'll go 'head and get right to it. You clicked this thread 'cuz those progens are just somehow, anti-climatic. Aye? Drooling over some of those fancy colors and genes out there?

Then you've come to the right place!

I have ONE dragon left on Page 5 of my lair to give away. The green imp Keevah. Once a dragon leaves my lair, the player who owns it can then do with it whatever he or she wishes.

To ping me, type or copy/paste @ChakotayDgryphon to get my attention when you post your request.
6wR17En.png
May I have Laurel :)

@ChakotayDgryphon
May I have Laurel :)

@ChakotayDgryphon
@BlueEagle

You most certainly may~ ^_^
@BlueEagle

You most certainly may~ ^_^
6wR17En.png
May I have Emilia? She is very pretty!

@ChakotayDgryphon

(I see what I did wrong.)
May I have Emilia? She is very pretty!

@ChakotayDgryphon

(I see what I did wrong.)
@ChakotayDgryphon May I have Cearney?
@ChakotayDgryphon May I have Cearney?
@Got7

Headed your way!
@Got7

Headed your way!
6wR17En.png
May I have Chibi?
May I have Chibi?
@Nonetria

Yep! Crossroads being sent~
@Nonetria

Yep! Crossroads being sent~
6wR17En.png
@Lewysgal

Sorry hun, didn't see your post till now. My bad. >_<; (iPhone screens are tiny... that shall be my excuse. *nods* ) Yep, Emilia's still around. I'll send her you way.
@Lewysgal

Sorry hun, didn't see your post till now. My bad. >_<; (iPhone screens are tiny... that shall be my excuse. *nods* ) Yep, Emilia's still around. I'll send her you way.
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon, no problem. Thanks so much for this!
@ChakotayDgryphon, no problem. Thanks so much for this!
1 2