Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] G1s, art, stoned lvl. 25s, etc.
@starblaziing Oh! My bad, I got lost in his lore, haha.
@starblaziing Oh! My bad, I got lost in his lore, haha.
DcwRoIt.png
@Raikimii

No worries, thank you for buying him! ^^ I'm glad he found a home with someone who appreciates his lore a little more.
@Raikimii

No worries, thank you for buying him! ^^ I'm glad he found a home with someone who appreciates his lore a little more.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
^
^
How much for the last one?? I really would like if
How much for the last one?? I really would like if
@Khalina1243 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31557617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315577/31557617_350.png[/img] [/url] If you mean this guy, you can click on him and purchase for 20kt.
@Khalina1243

31557617_350.png

If you mean this guy, you can click on him and purchase for 20kt.
Could I maybe do 10K and 2 dragons????? The two dragons are brothers or I can trade a breeding pair soon! Or 3 babies that will be born in 4 days?? @starblaziing
Could I maybe do 10K and 2 dragons????? The two dragons are brothers or I can trade a breeding pair soon! Or 3 babies that will be born in 4 days?? @starblaziing
@Khalina1243

Well... I'm mainly looking to sell dragons so I have space in my lair, not buy more. However, I can hold him for you for 24 hours.
@Khalina1243

Well... I'm mainly looking to sell dragons so I have space in my lair, not buy more. However, I can hold him for you for 24 hours.
Ok ok try to get some more money! @starblaziing
Ok ok try to get some more money! @starblaziing
^
^
@starblaziing Is Venia still available? I was trying to buy her but the game won't let me for some reason
@starblaziing Is Venia still available? I was trying to buy her but the game won't let me for some reason
yIbM2bU.gif