Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Interest
I'm in
I'm in
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Oh, I'd like a ping when this raffle opens!
Oh, I'd like a ping when this raffle opens!
m6vglJ1.png
Yes!
Yes!
@Kamishii

Anything yet on solid prices, mini contests, bump raffles, etc out of curiosity?

(Bump raffles to some people are really annoying, but I can see how it would appeal. Personally I'm more of a fan of the everyone-enters-once kind of thing as opposed to how many times you can spam a raffle thread.)
@Kamishii

Anything yet on solid prices, mini contests, bump raffles, etc out of curiosity?

(Bump raffles to some people are really annoying, but I can see how it would appeal. Personally I'm more of a fan of the everyone-enters-once kind of thing as opposed to how many times you can spam a raffle thread.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

Ticket prices are set, No set prices on if you turn in items for tickets as it will be based on AH value at the time.
No bump raffles, but you can get free tickets for bumping.
I think I did mini raffles throughout the raffle span. Last raffle lasted 3 months, depends on how quickly the raffle makes it to the minimum ticket requirement
@Ellapinky

Ticket prices are set, No set prices on if you turn in items for tickets as it will be based on AH value at the time.
No bump raffles, but you can get free tickets for bumping.
I think I did mini raffles throughout the raffle span. Last raffle lasted 3 months, depends on how quickly the raffle makes it to the minimum ticket requirement
I would definitely be interested in taking part ^-^

I would definitely be interested in taking part ^-^

MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpgtumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
[url=
I would be interested in partcipating in this raffle. Would you mind pinging me for its potential opening please?
I would be interested in partcipating in this raffle. Would you mind pinging me for its potential opening please?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Kamishii I'd be down ^_^
@Kamishii I'd be down ^_^
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Kamishii

Yes, yes, yes please! :D
@Kamishii

Yes, yes, yes please! :D
IPU0tJf.png