Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons eating more??
1 2
@TardisGirl

I have a glitch sometimes where my progens go down 2 ticks instead of one during feeding times, i've noticed. Coli is ruled out as they would go down a lot more if they died in coli.
@TardisGirl

I have a glitch sometimes where my progens go down 2 ticks instead of one during feeding times, i've noticed. Coli is ruled out as they would go down a lot more if they died in coli.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yep I noticed this too. I fed 100% and the next time I came on some dragons had lower bars than the rest.
Yep I noticed this too. I fed 100% and the next time I came on some dragons had lower bars than the rest.
@VENNY I'd forgotten about the coli...it's been so long since I used any but my level 25s and for the most part I've stepped way back from playing. I just go gathering food in the lower levels except for festival weeks...the point being that mine aren't fainting in coli.
@VENNY I'd forgotten about the coli...it's been so long since I used any but my level 25s and for the most part I've stepped way back from playing. I just go gathering food in the lower levels except for festival weeks...the point being that mine aren't fainting in coli.
9PaMWjJ.png91KIw21.png Dyed in the wool Whovian
1 2