Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Midna Appreciation Post
[center]With Breath Of The Wild coming out, I feel like everyone is forgetting the true MVP. Midna. Midna is my lovely, amazing, beautiful, wife and number one LoZ character. Anyone else share my love for this twilight ruler? Pls gush about her, lmao [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/9/94/Wolf_Link_and_Midna_Artwork.png[/img][/center] But in all seriousness, Midna is my all time favorite companion and character. Her design is amazing, both of em! Her personality is great, and really appealing to the story. Her relationship with Link and how the two interact are really heartwarming to me. [spoiler]Especially after Ganondorf when Link runs to her, god bless[/spoiler] In my book, she's awesome! Twilight Princess is one of my favorite games, and part of it is thanks to the role Midna played.
With Breath Of The Wild coming out, I feel like everyone is forgetting the true MVP. Midna. Midna is my lovely, amazing, beautiful, wife and number one LoZ character. Anyone else share my love for this twilight ruler? Pls gush about her, lmao

Wolf_Link_and_Midna_Artwork.png

But in all seriousness, Midna is my all time favorite companion and character. Her design is amazing, both of em! Her personality is great, and really appealing to the story. Her relationship with Link and how the two interact are really heartwarming to me. Especially after Ganondorf when Link runs to her, god bless In my book, she's awesome! Twilight Princess is one of my favorite games, and part of it is thanks to the role Midna played.
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Yes! Give it up for Midna <3 *applause*
Yes! Give it up for Midna <3 *applause*

aKHNXwM.png
@timeblitz OH MY GOD YESSSS. To be completely honest, Midna has been my #1 waifu for like 6 years. I am nearly 20 years old and I love Midna so much >u<

Of course, it's a different love than how I love my girlfriend, you know. Midna's just.. she's.. 12/10 best imp, would snuggle <3
@timeblitz OH MY GOD YESSSS. To be completely honest, Midna has been my #1 waifu for like 6 years. I am nearly 20 years old and I love Midna so much >u<

Of course, it's a different love than how I love my girlfriend, you know. Midna's just.. she's.. 12/10 best imp, would snuggle <3
Bless
Bless
Frankenstein3.jpg
Midna is the best character in the whole franchise and she needs her own game
Midna is the best character in the whole franchise and she needs her own game
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Midna was my first companion character and always my favorite.

Suck an egg, Navi

Suck an egg, Navi

[quote name="Nakarkos" date=2017-03-08 09:20:39] Midna was my first companion character and always my favorite. [/quote] Same here. Twilight was the very first zelda game i was able to complete all the way through, and i cried at the end. I was so happy when they put both forms into hyrule warriors.
Nakarkos wrote on 2017-03-08:

Same here. Twilight was the very first zelda game i was able to complete all the way through, and i cried at the end. I was so happy when they put both forms into hyrule warriors.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@NovaWolf300
I look at your 12/10 and raise a 15/10

But in all seriousness, I agree! She's just so great!! I love her so much!!

@Comic1Sans
Same! I bought her dlc as soon as I could!
@NovaWolf300
I look at your 12/10 and raise a 15/10

But in all seriousness, I agree! She's just so great!! I love her so much!!

@Comic1Sans
Same! I bought her dlc as soon as I could!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
I honestly prefer her imp form over her true form :$ she's a smol, thicc lil cutie <3
I honestly prefer her imp form over her true form :$ she's a smol, thicc lil cutie <3
Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro. I LOVE Midna. I have Twilight Princess HD but I haven't finished it yet. Because the controls are crap. I blame Zant.
Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro. I LOVE Midna. I have Twilight Princess HD but I haven't finished it yet. Because the controls are crap. I blame Zant.
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa