Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Best artists?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Greetings! I'm just wondering who are the best/most famous artists around here and if they have forum art shops or something along those lines. Thank you for any and all responses~
Greetings! I'm just wondering who are the best/most famous artists around here and if they have forum art shops or something along those lines. Thank you for any and all responses~
@nimibon

immuno, flowie, notagoddess, houseteeth, chespin
@nimibon

immuno, flowie, notagoddess, houseteeth, chespin
@Nimibon
I'm not sure about the other artists on here but I have an example of my art. You can see the example on my dragon Susurrous's page if you'd like!
@Nimibon
I'm not sure about the other artists on here but I have an example of my art. You can see the example on my dragon Susurrous's page if you'd like!
@nimibon

laughingzuru, laeyein, altair, pearlybones
@nimibon

laughingzuru, laeyein, altair, pearlybones
@pibolar
Thank you! I will check out all of them~

@DarkArtist
I can see your art has a really niche style to it, It's very good!
@pibolar
Thank you! I will check out all of them~

@DarkArtist
I can see your art has a really niche style to it, It's very good!
I'm a big fan of merky's art
I'm a big fan of merky's art
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Nimibon
Thank you! And yes I do have a particular style :]
@Nimibon
Thank you! And yes I do have a particular style :]
Personally, I like BlackMess's art a lot... But not sure if it's the best xD but in my opinion it is...
Personally, I like BlackMess's art a lot... But not sure if it's the best xD but in my opinion it is...
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Nimibon
i'm a really big fan of renepolumorfous's art, they're epic dragon full paintings <3

viverridae's, cliones's and gainstrive's are also really awesome, which boasts a really recognizable style (especially gain, but i'm not sure if their shop is open...)
@Nimibon
i'm a really big fan of renepolumorfous's art, they're epic dragon full paintings <3

viverridae's, cliones's and gainstrive's are also really awesome, which boasts a really recognizable style (especially gain, but i'm not sure if their shop is open...)
@Nimibon I would say LaughingZuru and flowie, but they are already mentioned, so how about Zilleniose, Ringsia, Cutinstincts, flowerfalls, goodnight, Athlandtic, MortalQuiche, cloudnine, riskyblue, and Adamonstro? Not sure if they're all active though 'v'
@Nimibon I would say LaughingZuru and flowie, but they are already mentioned, so how about Zilleniose, Ringsia, Cutinstincts, flowerfalls, goodnight, Athlandtic, MortalQuiche, cloudnine, riskyblue, and Adamonstro? Not sure if they're all active though 'v'
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page