Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Tripple Basic
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hey, is anyone looking to sell or give (if willing) me a triple basic snapper? will pay at least 10000??
Hey, is anyone looking to sell or give (if willing) me a triple basic snapper? will pay at least 10000??
- CookieMonsta
@cookiemonsta, apologies if I'm being "that guy," but have you checked the AH? I saw a couple in there for a few gems and one for about 10kt. Or are you looking for an XXX snapper with basic genes?
@cookiemonsta, apologies if I'm being "that guy," but have you checked the AH? I saw a couple in there for a few gems and one for about 10kt. Or are you looking for an XXX snapper with basic genes?
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery
@CookieMonsta I have an XXX Royal basic fae, if you're interested.
@CookieMonsta I have an XXX Royal basic fae, if you're interested.
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@GreenGalaxy @amuseoffirebane I'm sorry I am new to this what does 'XXX' stand for?
@GreenGalaxy @amuseoffirebane I'm sorry I am new to this what does 'XXX' stand for?
- CookieMonsta
@CookieMonsta: XXX is for 3 x same color. Triple basic can be all colors but only basic Gen. Do you want all 3 colors are the same _and_ 3 x Basic?
@CookieMonsta: XXX is for 3 x same color. Triple basic can be all colors but only basic Gen. Do you want all 3 colors are the same _and_ 3 x Basic?
@CookieMonsta Going off of the earlier comment:
XXX = matching primary, secondary, and tertiary colors
XXY = matching primary and secondary, different tertiary
XYX= matching primary and tertiary, different secondary
@CookieMonsta Going off of the earlier comment:
XXX = matching primary, secondary, and tertiary colors
XXY = matching primary and secondary, different tertiary
XYX= matching primary and tertiary, different secondary
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Stonecutter Nah i dont care about the colour as long as they are a triple basic snapper of any gender!

I am regularly checking the AH but there is not too much there when I look :/
@Stonecutter Nah i dont care about the colour as long as they are a triple basic snapper of any gender!

I am regularly checking the AH but there is not too much there when I look :/
- CookieMonsta
Thanks @GreenGalaxy that was pretty nice of you
Thanks @GreenGalaxy that was pretty nice of you
- CookieMonsta
@CookieMonsta: Triple-Basic Snappers are mostly breedchanged GenOnes and rare. Snappers are not plentiful breeds and so they get no Basic-Genes. I never saw a new-hatched Basic-Gen-Snapper. Good luck on your search.
@CookieMonsta: Triple-Basic Snappers are mostly breedchanged GenOnes and rare. Snappers are not plentiful breeds and so they get no Basic-Genes. I never saw a new-hatched Basic-Gen-Snapper. Good luck on your search.
@CookieMonsta This one is on the AH for 5k? :D http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31277778
Or you could find any snapper you like the look of and buy some remove gene scrolls to get basic genes c:

@Stonecutter Snappers can have basic genes just like any other dragon.
@CookieMonsta This one is on the AH for 5k? :D http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31277778
Or you could find any snapper you like the look of and buy some remove gene scrolls to get basic genes c:

@Stonecutter Snappers can have basic genes just like any other dragon.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page