Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Movies you've memorized.
Napoleon Dynamite, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Groundhog Day.

Napoleon Dynamite, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Groundhog Day.

eg1jZa2.png
*throws confetti* YES! I'm not the only one who memorized both How to Train Your Dragon movies! Woohoo! XD

But aside from that, I've also memorized all three of The Librarian movies, although not nearly as much as I've memorized every episode of the series.
I'm obsessed, I won't deny it. XD
*throws confetti* YES! I'm not the only one who memorized both How to Train Your Dragon movies! Woohoo! XD

But aside from that, I've also memorized all three of The Librarian movies, although not nearly as much as I've memorized every episode of the series.
I'm obsessed, I won't deny it. XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When I was a kid I memorized The Lion King and I still remember it. I also memorized both How To Train Your Dragon movies, the first and third Transformers and Napoleon Dynamite.
When I was a kid I memorized The Lion King and I still remember it. I also memorized both How To Train Your Dragon movies, the first and third Transformers and Napoleon Dynamite.
6aZZi2c.png
It's funny how so many people have memorised HTTYD! Around when it first came out on DVD I was really sick for about a week, so I basically just watched it repeatedly while in a feverish haze. No regrets.

I could also probably recite the entire scripts of the first two Iron Man movies, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and Terminator: Salvation. Ohh, and probably the first two Transformers movie too... I was obsessed with them when I was like 12 lol. xD
It's funny how so many people have memorised HTTYD! Around when it first came out on DVD I was really sick for about a week, so I basically just watched it repeatedly while in a feverish haze. No regrets.

I could also probably recite the entire scripts of the first two Iron Man movies, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and Terminator: Salvation. Ohh, and probably the first two Transformers movie too... I was obsessed with them when I was like 12 lol. xD
The avengers - I'm in love with Loki, so much that I know every word (and kinda named my kitten after him ^~^) hehehe
The avengers - I'm in love with Loki, so much that I know every word (and kinda named my kitten after him ^~^) hehehe
[quote name="ElphabaThropp" date=2017-02-12 19:01:57] @/hypercoaster I do love All That Jazz, but you're much more likely to catch me singing Cell Block Tango. XD [/quote] [size=3][i]he had it comin he had it comin he only had himself to blaaame if you'd had been there, if you had seen it i betcha you would have done the saaaame [/i][/size] Sorry i had too I had ALMOST memorized Road to El Dorado, but now I can only recite a few scenes...ah
ElphabaThropp wrote on 2017-02-12:
@/hypercoaster
I do love All That Jazz, but you're much more likely to catch me singing Cell Block Tango. XD
he had it comin
he had it comin
he only had himself to blaaame
if you'd had been there, if you had seen it
i betcha you would have done the saaaame

Sorry i had too

I had ALMOST memorized Road to El Dorado, but now I can only recite a few scenes...ah
db3a6508ed61d07a038b5952b4aa3c12393e78b6.png
Fen / Vyrus | FR +3
Traveling Dragon Thread! | CS acct Clearance for FR
Mulan.

Yes I be a dork.

Great Ancestor: "GREAT STONE DRAGON! HAVE YOU AWAKENED?!"
Mushu: "Uhh-uhhh yes, yes I just woke up! I-I am the Great Stone Dragon, good morning! I will go forth and fetch Mulan! Did-did I mention I was the Great Stone Dragon?!"
Great Ancestor: "GO! The fate of the Fa family rests in your claws."
Mushu: "Don't even worry about it! I WILL NOT LOSE FACE!"

*insert him falling backwards bc MUSHU R U SRS*

Mushu: *grunts in pain* "Ohh, my elbow! Man, I know I twisted something." *shove the head off of him*
Mulan.

Yes I be a dork.

Great Ancestor: "GREAT STONE DRAGON! HAVE YOU AWAKENED?!"
Mushu: "Uhh-uhhh yes, yes I just woke up! I-I am the Great Stone Dragon, good morning! I will go forth and fetch Mulan! Did-did I mention I was the Great Stone Dragon?!"
Great Ancestor: "GO! The fate of the Fa family rests in your claws."
Mushu: "Don't even worry about it! I WILL NOT LOSE FACE!"

*insert him falling backwards bc MUSHU R U SRS*

Mushu: *grunts in pain* "Ohh, my elbow! Man, I know I twisted something." *shove the head off of him*
I've memorized the entire (bbc) Sherlock series, although I've only seen it once. Loved it so much I pretty much memorized everything instanly = D
I've memorized the entire (bbc) Sherlock series, although I've only seen it once. Loved it so much I pretty much memorized everything instanly = D
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
huh, I didn't realize HTTYD was a popular one to memorize. I think it's the way it's told, because I also memorized Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron herd and it took a similar approach

those two are probably the ones I can recite it almost in its entirety; other movies I just can memorize some popular scenes
huh, I didn't realize HTTYD was a popular one to memorize. I think it's the way it's told, because I also memorized Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron herd and it took a similar approach

those two are probably the ones I can recite it almost in its entirety; other movies I just can memorize some popular scenes
Well currently I don't have any movies memorized (although after reading through this I might consider to start memorizing the entire back to the future trilogy since those movies are my favorite) but at one time I could repeat every line of dialogue and song from the first Equestria Girls movie. I would watch it on YouTube every time someone would upload it before it got taken down. It was when I really liked mlp.
Well currently I don't have any movies memorized (although after reading through this I might consider to start memorizing the entire back to the future trilogy since those movies are my favorite) but at one time I could repeat every line of dialogue and song from the first Equestria Girls movie. I would watch it on YouTube every time someone would upload it before it got taken down. It was when I really liked mlp.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif