Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] Heart of the Hearth
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Martyr just grunted and walked away to a farther part of the clearing to rest. Kinata looked at him and then back at the group. "He's just grumpy."
Martyr just grunted and walked away to a farther part of the clearing to rest. Kinata looked at him and then back at the group. "He's just grumpy."
"We won't betray you, you have our word on that." said Niklas, "Unlike those like the 'rat', we honor our agreements."

"Father, we must be going within the minute." said Wilhelm in a worried tone, "We're already ten seconds behind our schedule."
"We won't betray you, you have our word on that." said Niklas, "Unlike those like the 'rat', we honor our agreements."

"Father, we must be going within the minute." said Wilhelm in a worried tone, "We're already ten seconds behind our schedule."
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
Aurora sighed " I suppose there isn't much choice here. Dolderra, Setsuna how do you feel? We'lll be flying again soon."

"We're good to go Aurora." Dolderra looked over to Setsuna and she confirmed that she was alright. "Let's fly."
Lofty immediately splayed out in the spot offered to them before curling up blissfully.

Sygibelle perked up her mistress's head and hugging her ear frill. "Oh I'm so excited! this is the first time I've been around so many faes! I mean we have Basal but he's never all there, unlike my lady, he'll barely talk to anyone but Dolderra." The young Fae kept rambling until she realized she was going on about clan activities. "I'm sorry. I haven't even asked your names you have to forgive me. It's unlike me to be this impolite."
Aurora sighed " I suppose there isn't much choice here. Dolderra, Setsuna how do you feel? We'lll be flying again soon."

"We're good to go Aurora." Dolderra looked over to Setsuna and she confirmed that she was alright. "Let's fly."
Lofty immediately splayed out in the spot offered to them before curling up blissfully.

Sygibelle perked up her mistress's head and hugging her ear frill. "Oh I'm so excited! this is the first time I've been around so many faes! I mean we have Basal but he's never all there, unlike my lady, he'll barely talk to anyone but Dolderra." The young Fae kept rambling until she realized she was going on about clan activities. "I'm sorry. I haven't even asked your names you have to forgive me. It's unlike me to be this impolite."
https://dragcave.net/user/dragooner

vAJ6B.gifInyAa.gifvQ9RM.gif
"It is alright young one" Taliki told her with a flap of her frills, "to answer your question my name is Taliki and this is my mate Owento, "she rubbed her head against him, "the other three are Rook, Drack and Cynthia and we are all part of the Archenitesky clan which mostly consists of Faes."
"It is alright young one" Taliki told her with a flap of her frills, "to answer your question my name is Taliki and this is my mate Owento, "she rubbed her head against him, "the other three are Rook, Drack and Cynthia and we are all part of the Archenitesky clan which mostly consists of Faes."
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
"Follow our lead, then." said Niklas.

Almost immediately, the three Ice dragons flew high into the sky, gracefully and swiftly, and proceded to head eastward towards the Sunbeam Ruins. They made sure not to fly to quickly and leave their new travel companions behind.
"Follow our lead, then." said Niklas.

Almost immediately, the three Ice dragons flew high into the sky, gracefully and swiftly, and proceded to head eastward towards the Sunbeam Ruins. They made sure not to fly to quickly and leave their new travel companions behind.
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
The trio made it clear that they were still able to keep up. With Aurora in lead they flew side to side. "Might I get to know your purpose for searching the map pieces? It's not often we commune with the other flight so I might as well ask away."

"Well met Lady Taliki, you too Lord Owento. My name is Sygibelle. I am My Lady's apprentice." Her frills twitched a bit. Lofty was sound asleep already "So these mirrors are not part of your clan?"
The trio made it clear that they were still able to keep up. With Aurora in lead they flew side to side. "Might I get to know your purpose for searching the map pieces? It's not often we commune with the other flight so I might as well ask away."

"Well met Lady Taliki, you too Lord Owento. My name is Sygibelle. I am My Lady's apprentice." Her frills twitched a bit. Lofty was sound asleep already "So these mirrors are not part of your clan?"

"They are not...we happened to run across them on our journey..." she looked over at the mirrors who currently were not showing interest in the current conversation.
"They are not...we happened to run across them on our journey..." she looked over at the mirrors who currently were not showing interest in the current conversation.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
"I see...home at the Contagion, we have mostly mirrors in our Clan. The Lair Mother welcomes all species and she is of the few benevolent creatures in the wasteland. I joined her after I saw my mistress. It was like it was fate. I knew she had much to teach me so I was apprenticed under her." She cuddled the mirror's fin more, the sleeping dragon seemed to not notice as she continued to lie there blissfully.
"I see...home at the Contagion, we have mostly mirrors in our Clan. The Lair Mother welcomes all species and she is of the few benevolent creatures in the wasteland. I joined her after I saw my mistress. It was like it was fate. I knew she had much to teach me so I was apprenticed under her." She cuddled the mirror's fin more, the sleeping dragon seemed to not notice as she continued to lie there blissfully.

"Many of our clan members can to us of their own accord as well...we don't turn away others just like your clan does."
"Many of our clan members can to us of their own accord as well...we don't turn away others just like your clan does."
"We simply are curious as to what the treasure is. That is all you need to know." Elena said sternly. She was then followed by Niklas, "If this treasure contains anything of value, perhaps it should be split evenly between us?"
"We simply are curious as to what the treasure is. That is all you need to know." Elena said sternly. She was then followed by Niklas, "If this treasure contains anything of value, perhaps it should be split evenly between us?"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13