Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] Heart of the Hearth
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
"Ack! It's an attack!" Cynthia screeched as the two dragon warily stumble over to them, "guys let's run for-" turning around she face planted into Owento's chest as he growled at her to be silent.

"Cynthia I very much doubt they are going to attack us...." standing up her frills flicked several times in curiousness and concern, "...in fact they look really tired..."
"Ack! It's an attack!" Cynthia screeched as the two dragon warily stumble over to them, "guys let's run for-" turning around she face planted into Owento's chest as he growled at her to be silent.

"Cynthia I very much doubt they are going to attack us...." standing up her frills flicked several times in curiousness and concern, "...in fact they look really tired..."
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
"Here, you three will be needing this," Niklas said, handing them a cold vial of some kind clear, sap like liquid. "It's a healing substance. Don't drink it, just apply it on your wounds. It's a rather powerful mixture, so a drop of it will be more than enough."

"Now, perhaps you could tell us more about this map piece?" asked Elena; this time, Niklas did not scold her.
"Here, you three will be needing this," Niklas said, handing them a cold vial of some kind clear, sap like liquid. "It's a healing substance. Don't drink it, just apply it on your wounds. It's a rather powerful mixture, so a drop of it will be more than enough."

"Now, perhaps you could tell us more about this map piece?" asked Elena; this time, Niklas did not scold her.
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
The three dripped some of the substance onto their wounds, it froze the wounds and soothed them.

"Ahhhhh that feels SO MUCH BETTERRRR..." Dolderra screamed happily. "Thanks. And to answer your qu-"

"Enough out of you Dolderra." Aurora interrupted. "That info is classified."

"Aurora..." The guardian turned her head to the little nocturne behind her, who had not spoken for a while lifted her hung head. "Let's ask for help. Let us ask for help. It's my fault for trusting in our contact. It is my fault we failed. My fault we were ambushed... The very least we can do is ask for help. There are more of them then us."

Aurora sighed, "Very well." Aurora told the ice dragons of the map piece their contact had given to them, only to double cross and ambush them.

"The hooded fae seemed to want the orb we delivered as well. We have no idea why it was so important to her but she's got both now."

As Lofty sleepily bowed in a gracious manner , Sygibelle hopped off of her and bowed curtly as well. Given a silent command, Sygibelle greeted the dragons.

"Greetings, I am Sygibelle, youngest member of the Dragonark clan. I am protege to my dearest Lady here, Lofty. We would like to seek shelter among you until we recuperate. My lady tires easily and she must get her rest. If it is no trouble it is."
The three dripped some of the substance onto their wounds, it froze the wounds and soothed them.

"Ahhhhh that feels SO MUCH BETTERRRR..." Dolderra screamed happily. "Thanks. And to answer your qu-"

"Enough out of you Dolderra." Aurora interrupted. "That info is classified."

"Aurora..." The guardian turned her head to the little nocturne behind her, who had not spoken for a while lifted her hung head. "Let's ask for help. Let us ask for help. It's my fault for trusting in our contact. It is my fault we failed. My fault we were ambushed... The very least we can do is ask for help. There are more of them then us."

Aurora sighed, "Very well." Aurora told the ice dragons of the map piece their contact had given to them, only to double cross and ambush them.

"The hooded fae seemed to want the orb we delivered as well. We have no idea why it was so important to her but she's got both now."

As Lofty sleepily bowed in a gracious manner , Sygibelle hopped off of her and bowed curtly as well. Given a silent command, Sygibelle greeted the dragons.

"Greetings, I am Sygibelle, youngest member of the Dragonark clan. I am protege to my dearest Lady here, Lofty. We would like to seek shelter among you until we recuperate. My lady tires easily and she must get her rest. If it is no trouble it is."
https://dragcave.net/user/dragooner

vAJ6B.gifInyAa.gifvQ9RM.gif
"It's rather coincidential that you metion map pieces, because, if I may, father?" said Elena, to which Niklas replied with a nod. "Did the map piece happen to look like this?"

Elena then pulled out the the map piece, still joined together, to show the dragons.
"It's rather coincidential that you metion map pieces, because, if I may, father?" said Elena, to which Niklas replied with a nod. "Did the map piece happen to look like this?"

Elena then pulled out the the map piece, still joined together, to show the dragons.
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
The four just stared at the situation playing out in front of them. Martyr looked at Kinata and then back to the faes. "You all done with your panic attacks yet...?"
The four just stared at the situation playing out in front of them. Martyr looked at Kinata and then back to the faes. "You all done with your panic attacks yet...?"
While the 2 of her comrades stared dumbfounded, Aurora calmly sighed and sat down. "Seems we weren't the only one looking for that miraculous treasure. I'm not surprised, the rumors of treasure wouldn't simply reach out to the wastelands. We may have trouble searching after all...."
While the 2 of her comrades stared dumbfounded, Aurora calmly sighed and sat down. "Seems we weren't the only one looking for that miraculous treasure. I'm not surprised, the rumors of treasure wouldn't simply reach out to the wastelands. We may have trouble searching after all...."

"Since we're looking for the same thing, perhaps we could search out the other map pieces as a single group?" said Elena, looking at her father, as if asking for his aproval in it. Niklas though for a moment, before nodding in reply.
"Since we're looking for the same thing, perhaps we could search out the other map pieces as a single group?" said Elena, looking at her father, as if asking for his aproval in it. Niklas though for a moment, before nodding in reply.
"Yes...we are," Owento growled in response.
"Yes...we are," Owento growled in response.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Aurora snorted. She was not expecting the offer of joining forces, and even with this kind gesture she was skeptical to trust.

"How do we know you won't stab us in the back?" she growled softly.

Sygibelle simply hopped up onto her mistress. Lofty lifted her head from bowing and tottered a bit from her position towards the campfire. "I assure....we will... cause no.... trouble....we simply....would like.... a place to stay.....until.... I recover....my....strength....."
Aurora snorted. She was not expecting the offer of joining forces, and even with this kind gesture she was skeptical to trust.

"How do we know you won't stab us in the back?" she growled softly.

Sygibelle simply hopped up onto her mistress. Lofty lifted her head from bowing and tottered a bit from her position towards the campfire. "I assure....we will... cause no.... trouble....we simply....would like.... a place to stay.....until.... I recover....my....strength....."

"We have no quarrel with you resting for a bit..." settling back down the Faes scootched closer together to allow the visitors room by the blazing fire, "perhaps you could tell us where you come from. It must have been far."
"We have no quarrel with you resting for a bit..." settling back down the Faes scootched closer together to allow the visitors room by the blazing fire, "perhaps you could tell us where you come from. It must have been far."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13