Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 865 866
@hannahbbug3 if gunnar isn't already taken may i have him? i have way too many skydancers... but oh man, hot DARN.
@hannahbbug3 if gunnar isn't already taken may i have him? i have way too many skydancers... but oh man, hot DARN.
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum Sure thing! I will send the CR
@cosmicConundrum Sure thing! I will send the CR
up
up
@hannahbbug3 Do you have room for a donation? I have a young Mirror that needs to be rehomed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29788796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297888/29788796_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hannahbbug3

Do you have room for a donation? I have a young Mirror that needs to be rehomed.

29788796_350.png
@WaterRaccoon Of course! Send him on over!
@WaterRaccoon Of course! Send him on over!
[center]Hey, guys! It's been a tiring couple of days for me - school is finally back in session, and while I have a lighter courseload, I've really been buckling down on making sure I stay on top of work! That said, there is just enough time this week to feature the last few hatcheries! Quick reminder before we get there, though - don't forget about the nocturne egg raffle! As it says in the featured post, it's 5000t a ticket, or if you adopt a dragon (same price!) you get 2 tickets! I hope you all are enjoying this special event - I'm thinking of holding more in the future. Perhaps for my birthday week in June :3 Please give your feedback! But I digress. Here is today's featured hatchery, and one that I am very proud to be showing off! When I had the idea of doing this, this was the hatchery that jumped into my mind immediately - a few of you already know about it, but here is: [IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/5665/lN56Sj.png[/IMG] Run by @Kybalie! As the name of the thread highlights, [b]every single dragon[/b] up for adoption is 100% free! And there are some really gorgeous ones, too! Kybalie puts their own hatchies up from the breeding pairs of their lair, and I have adopted several from there myself (such as my lil wishlist keeper, Luryl - such a great find!) You can really find some unique and beautiful dragons on this thread - just follow the link below to get there! And go ahead and add yourself to the pinglist, too - there are new dragons pretty much every day! [quote]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2033790/1[/quote] [/center] @ShiNya @VoidDeluz @TheCell @Elubviq @Leannaa @toxicsunrise @catchingadri @Nerilka @CreepingCorbies @Chloecat194 @livedragon @Chausie @TheDivineZero @Alorah @altitude @LadyIzo @Aireiya @Poison49 @hoothootx3 @SeraCosmos @Nekusasu @beargirl1393 @SatsumaMei @dashnet @tehNinji @ClarkeGriffin @DeathSpecter @CassMoon @darkstormyheart @thunderlight @ScarredLightning @Lility91 @peefpuff @WingedDragonet @CrystalBones @akasafeword @c33213 @rs2excelsior @WardenUnit @Piper16 @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Aryana @MagestyKing @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @FelGoldwyn
Hey, guys! It's been a tiring couple of days for me - school is finally back in session, and while I have a lighter courseload, I've really been buckling down on making sure I stay on top of work! That said, there is just enough time this week to feature the last few hatcheries!

Quick reminder before we get there, though - don't forget about the nocturne egg raffle! As it says in the featured post, it's 5000t a ticket, or if you adopt a dragon (same price!) you get 2 tickets! I hope you all are enjoying this special event - I'm thinking of holding more in the future. Perhaps for my birthday week in June :3 Please give your feedback!

But I digress. Here is today's featured hatchery, and one that I am very proud to be showing off! When I had the idea of doing this, this was the hatchery that jumped into my mind immediately - a few of you already know about it, but here is:

lN56Sj.png

Run by @Kybalie!

As the name of the thread highlights, every single dragon up for adoption is 100% free! And there are some really gorgeous ones, too! Kybalie puts their own hatchies up from the breeding pairs of their lair, and I have adopted several from there myself (such as my lil wishlist keeper, Luryl - such a great find!) You can really find some unique and beautiful dragons on this thread - just follow the link below to get there! And go ahead and add yourself to the pinglist, too - there are new dragons pretty much every day!
@ShiNya
@VoidDeluz
@TheCell
@Elubviq
@Leannaa
@toxicsunrise
@catchingadri
@Nerilka
@CreepingCorbies
@Chloecat194
@livedragon
@Chausie
@TheDivineZero
@Alorah
@altitude
@LadyIzo
@Aireiya
@Poison49
@hoothootx3
@SeraCosmos
@Nekusasu
@beargirl1393
@SatsumaMei
@dashnet
@tehNinji
@ClarkeGriffin
@DeathSpecter
@CassMoon
@darkstormyheart
@thunderlight
@ScarredLightning
@Lility91
@peefpuff
@WingedDragonet
@CrystalBones
@akasafeword
@c33213
@rs2excelsior
@WardenUnit
@Piper16
@daphpunks
@Thalyssa
@MOMOFSIX
@BlossomRose
@Clairess
@FrostedRose
@Spewpa
@TheDivineZero
@RaiikanVonSkoll
@dreadlord
@Kasamir
@Atzien
@RonaldKnox
@H2ODelirious
@Aryana
@MagestyKing
@Icterus
@BrawlyCarter
@toxicsunrise
@akasafeword
@Latigirl
@threeplustwo
@WaterRaccoon
@CassMoon
@Dittles
@SeraCosmos
@Kaelum
@Yukidoerr
@KerfiorsAr
@fraustillwell
@KitKatKath
@DawningMage
@CosmicFalcon
@Kybalie
@FelGoldwyn
@hannahbbug3
is lumi still available
@hannahbbug3
is lumi still available
@MOMOFSIX Sure is! I will send the CR your way!
@MOMOFSIX Sure is! I will send the CR your way!
@hannahbbug3 I would like to buy Grey, I am not a person who will do exalts, so I think I will be a good home for him
@hannahbbug3 I would like to buy Grey, I am not a person who will do exalts, so I think I will be a good home for him
@MrTrump Sure thing, and welcome to the site! Since you're new, the price is 50% for you, only 2500 treasure! I will send the CR
@MrTrump Sure thing, and welcome to the site! Since you're new, the price is 50% for you, only 2500 treasure! I will send the CR
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 865 866