Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rant about your OTP
Crush? What is this crush you speak of?!? Ohhhhhh! Otps! I've got 20
Crush? What is this crush you speak of?!? Ohhhhhh! Otps! I've got 20
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
[quote name="RedHuntressXIII" date=2017-01-11 13:14:14] Well, my OTP is dead. Because they're dead. [/quote] same, I feel your pain [s]jeanmarco is love, jeanmarco is life[/s]
RedHuntressXIII wrote on 2017-01-11:
Well, my OTP is dead. Because they're dead.
same, I feel your pain
jeanmarco is love, jeanmarco is life
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
-breathes-
UPDATE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE-
I WANT TO SEE HOW GUSTAV AND ADDISON'S DATE-
PLEASE UPDATE-
TAT
I'M DYING OVER HERE-
I LITERALLY STARTED READIGN TODAY AND I ALREADY WROTE FLUUFF FIC-
UPDAAATTTTEEEEE

-breathes-
UPDATE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE-
I WANT TO SEE HOW GUSTAV AND ADDISON'S DATE-
PLEASE UPDATE-
TAT
I'M DYING OVER HERE-
I LITERALLY STARTED READIGN TODAY AND I ALREADY WROTE FLUUFF FIC-
UPDAAATTTTEEEEE

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
also dave strider x turntables is fragging canon
also dave strider x turntables is fragging canon
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@RedHuntressXIII

My OTP are also dead. One of them cut off 3 of the other's 4 remaining limbs. 19 years later, that one chopped off the other one's head. Magic laser swords were involved. Now they're both ghosts.

Star Wars ships put through you the wringer, but Obi-Wan/Anakin is the worst at it.
@RedHuntressXIII

My OTP are also dead. One of them cut off 3 of the other's 4 remaining limbs. 19 years later, that one chopped off the other one's head. Magic laser swords were involved. Now they're both ghosts.

Star Wars ships put through you the wringer, but Obi-Wan/Anakin is the worst at it.
boop c:
boop c:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
JJBA Part 7 spoilers:

Gyro may be dead but Gyjo lives on forever

Also I would die for mcgenji it is pure and wholesome and
JJBA Part 7 spoilers:

Gyro may be dead but Gyjo lives on forever

Also I would die for mcgenji it is pure and wholesome and
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

I also love Ciel x Alois

(I hate Ciel x Sebastian with a burning passion.)
I just love me some Sebastian x Grell, Grell x Will or Will x Sebastian (basically their my OT3 don't kill me)

I also love Ciel x Alois

(I hate Ciel x Sebastian with a burning passion.)
VGlYaSx.png
My brother insists that the big gay roadtrip in FFXV isn't gay... I mean **** it look at Prompto's cute little freckled face when he looks at Noctis and tell me that isn't love!! It's effing love!! Precious little Prompto looks at Noct like he's the entire world and everything in in for crying out loud! And awkward little depressed Noct even goes out of his way to help Prompto's self esteem issue because he cares so much for the precious floof ball. I mean Prompto started running for multiple years so he could talk to Noctis because Luna said the poor prince needed friends. He could've just left Noctis to find other friends... but he didn't. Grahhhhhh!!! I have so much love for those two little buns and people still deny how cute they would be!
My brother insists that the big gay roadtrip in FFXV isn't gay... I mean **** it look at Prompto's cute little freckled face when he looks at Noctis and tell me that isn't love!! It's effing love!! Precious little Prompto looks at Noct like he's the entire world and everything in in for crying out loud! And awkward little depressed Noct even goes out of his way to help Prompto's self esteem issue because he cares so much for the precious floof ball. I mean Prompto started running for multiple years so he could talk to Noctis because Luna said the poor prince needed friends. He could've just left Noctis to find other friends... but he didn't. Grahhhhhh!!! I have so much love for those two little buns and people still deny how cute they would be!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
I have little to no evidence for them in canon, but Haudion-my current OTP- is adorable.The most aggressively emo character in the game falling for the ray of sunshine who just wants to be everyone's friend? SIGN ME THE EXPLETIVE UP. Also- what's not to love about about childhood friends (or at least acquaintances) getting together when they're older?
Seriously, is there anyone else on this site who likes this ship???
I have little to no evidence for them in canon, but Haudion-my current OTP- is adorable.The most aggressively emo character in the game falling for the ray of sunshine who just wants to be everyone's friend? SIGN ME THE EXPLETIVE UP. Also- what's not to love about about childhood friends (or at least acquaintances) getting together when they're older?
Seriously, is there anyone else on this site who likes this ship???
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings