Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free dragons for everyone! [CLOSED]
@mainhoon I'd love to have 10 and 13 :o
@mainhoon I'd love to have 10 and 13 :o
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic sending you a CR =)
If you want you can take more dragons, I added some new ^^
@BlackMgaic sending you a CR =)
If you want you can take more dragons, I added some new ^^
@mainhoom ahahahaha I wish, I took to many again and gotta see if my friends will hold some for me till I can expand lol
@mainhoom ahahahaha I wish, I took to many again and gotta see if my friends will hold some for me till I can expand lol
r7LsxK2.png
So, come here and adopt any dragon you like the most ^_^
So, come here and adopt any dragon you like the most ^_^
@mainhoon hello! would it be possible to adopt #11? it was so hard to pick just one t.t [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29494833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294949/29494833_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mainhoon hello! would it be possible to adopt #11? it was so hard to pick just one t.t

29494833_350.png
Go green!
@mainhoon

Is 1 or 14 already taken? I'll take either one, though i'd prefer 14. (The adult coatl with the petal, butterfly, glimmer. Blulily or the Unnamed Coatl basically.)

Edit: Thank you!
@mainhoon

Is 1 or 14 already taken? I'll take either one, though i'd prefer 14. (The adult coatl with the petal, butterfly, glimmer. Blulily or the Unnamed Coatl basically.)

Edit: Thank you!
@mainhoon
Can I please get 16
If it's not all ready taken
@mainhoon
Can I please get 16
If it's not all ready taken
@mainhoon
May I adopt 20?
@mainhoon
May I adopt 20?
@Rawryn If you want you can take more, I don't see many people here xD So feel free to ask :)

And I sent all dragons wanted, thx for adopting ^_^
@Rawryn If you want you can take more, I don't see many people here xD So feel free to ask :)

And I sent all dragons wanted, thx for adopting ^_^
@mainhoon
Is 21 available? I'd love to adopt her :)
@mainhoon
Is 21 available? I'd love to adopt her :)