Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private w/ Darthsonix] A Visitor
1 2 3 4
She instantly knew what the bone she was wearing meant. "You had bad things in the past. I can see that." She said while trying to read that past (Basically she was looking at the skulls to see what happened).
She instantly knew what the bone she was wearing meant. "You had bad things in the past. I can see that." She said while trying to read that past (Basically she was looking at the skulls to see what happened).
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27759293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277593/27759293_350.png[/img] [/url] The scavenger's tatters had indicated her participation in the Riot of Rot, and stand as a memory to those who have fallen. A family member, perhaps? Or many, with the amount of bones that show. Her skullpiece showed mourning for those long gone, and as a charm to protect herself further. Her familiar, an enduring goblin, also stands the test of time. Not all wounds heal quickly, and her mournful demeanor shows this. "Yes, I have, and I am grateful to have found myself here, after all that has occurred." She says, bowing her head and closing her eyes. "War is a terrible thing, and I may have walked within the Abiding Boneyard forever, hurt and lost, if I was not found by Evelyn." @darthsonix

27759293_350.png

The scavenger's tatters had indicated her participation in the Riot of Rot, and stand as a memory to those who have fallen. A family member, perhaps? Or many, with the amount of bones that show. Her skullpiece showed mourning for those long gone, and as a charm to protect herself further. Her familiar, an enduring goblin, also stands the test of time. Not all wounds heal quickly, and her mournful demeanor shows this.

"Yes, I have, and I am grateful to have found myself here, after all that has occurred." She says, bowing her head and closing her eyes. "War is a terrible thing, and I may have walked within the Abiding Boneyard forever, hurt and lost, if I was not found by Evelyn."
@darthsonix
MRMeAKr.png
"wow, you had it rough too. I feel for you." she said.
"wow, you had it rough too. I feel for you." she said.
*Snow covers the cold ground*
*Snow covers the cold ground*
1 2 3 4