Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
@osiem sorry for extra ping, seems they're out? can i be added to pinglist for spring/winter when they're back in stock please?

*goes off to sell holiday things*
@osiem sorry for extra ping, seems they're out? can i be added to pinglist for spring/winter when they're back in stock please?

*goes off to sell holiday things*
@osiem I'll take a copy of winter paladin (blue) if one is available, please and thank you!
@osiem I'll take a copy of winter paladin (blue) if one is available, please and thank you!
@osiem

Do you have reserve lists for Winter Paladin and Water Ripples (spiral)?
@osiem

Do you have reserve lists for Winter Paladin and Water Ripples (spiral)?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@osiem can I please snag one of each?
@osiem can I please snag one of each?
@osiem holy crud, i need to be added to your general pinglist. so many pretties. DX
@osiem holy crud, i need to be added to your general pinglist. so many pretties. DX
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@XerxesNerthiel sorry, but I can already tell you that I won't be doing more color variations
@MeganSandbox done
@Erithan done
@TerrorDerr they are out of stock already, I put you on reserve list for next batch, I will message you when they are available
@solaritude put you on reserve list and watter ripples accent is still in stock, I just put a few copies in the AH
@Kestrad I'm assuming you mean new paladin accents? they are all out of stock, I can put you on reserve list for next batch
@KittyAoba done
@XerxesNerthiel sorry, but I can already tell you that I won't be doing more color variations
@MeganSandbox done
@Erithan done
@TerrorDerr they are out of stock already, I put you on reserve list for next batch, I will message you when they are available
@solaritude put you on reserve list and watter ripples accent is still in stock, I just put a few copies in the AH
@Kestrad I'm assuming you mean new paladin accents? they are all out of stock, I can put you on reserve list for next batch
@KittyAoba done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@Osiem
Drat, oh well. I will save for one of these then, thanks anyway!
@Osiem
Drat, oh well. I will save for one of these then, thanks anyway!
aJTY8eT.png
@Osiem
Can I get on the reserve list for winter paladin?
@Osiem
Can I get on the reserve list for winter paladin?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 · he/him

· about / FAQ
· accents
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda done
@Parda done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Oh Winter Paladin is lovely, do you take treasure payment as an alternative? (or mixed gem/treasure payment)
@osiem

Oh Winter Paladin is lovely, do you take treasure payment as an alternative? (or mixed gem/treasure payment)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png