Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 414 415
Does anyone have a metal coat in X/Y or ORAS that i can have?
Does anyone have a metal coat in X/Y or ORAS that i can have?
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@JackelBlaze The massager is in konikoni but the method i've been using is the hot springs in poke pelago. Just make sure to tap on it to check on it at least once a day or it'll get too hot and actually lose happiness. Also,berries work,too. :3
@JackelBlaze The massager is in konikoni but the method i've been using is the hot springs in poke pelago. Just make sure to tap on it to check on it at least once a day or it'll get too hot and actually lose happiness. Also,berries work,too. :3
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
I completely forgot about all of the berries (what kind of a pokefan am I?!) and I thought poke pelagic would have something! Thank you everyone! I think my riolu will evolve tonight then :3
I completely forgot about all of the berries (what kind of a pokefan am I?!) and I thought poke pelagic would have something! Thank you everyone! I think my riolu will evolve tonight then :3
I'm inching closer and closer to fully completing the Alola pokedex, biggest issue being Sun exclusives and rare spawns such as Lapras, Dhelimse, Relicanth, and Feebas.

I have some pokemon that I need to trade for evolution- namely Electrabuzz, Magmar, Boldore, Scyther, Slowpoke, and Porygon (2 and Z).
If anyone has the time to do such trades tomorrow, let me know.
I'm inching closer and closer to fully completing the Alola pokedex, biggest issue being Sun exclusives and rare spawns such as Lapras, Dhelimse, Relicanth, and Feebas.

I have some pokemon that I need to trade for evolution- namely Electrabuzz, Magmar, Boldore, Scyther, Slowpoke, and Porygon (2 and Z).
If anyone has the time to do such trades tomorrow, let me know.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Is someone gonna updates the mythical pokemon giveaways? I'm relying heavily on this forum to keep me informed, may someone please update the list?
Is someone gonna updates the mythical pokemon giveaways? I'm relying heavily on this forum to keep me informed, may someone please update the list?
@ProtossNoivern

sadly, i dont have control over that section.

but i pinged everyone regarding the three giveaways this month, magearna, arceus, and meloetta, at the start of the month, are you on the pinglist?
@ProtossNoivern

sadly, i dont have control over that section.

but i pinged everyone regarding the three giveaways this month, magearna, arceus, and meloetta, at the start of the month, are you on the pinglist?
@MrFattymccatcat
oh wow I never noticed before, you're so active here I assumed it was your thread xD
I never realized there was another user as well >_>
@MrFattymccatcat
oh wow I never noticed before, you're so active here I assumed it was your thread xD
I never realized there was another user as well >_>
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

yeah, and i only signed up to run the contests section on a whim. i just happened to see the recruitment thread.

but i never thought id get this involved in the thread, at the time of signing up for it, i figured id update the contests section every month or so and wouldnt have to worry about it, then i wound up holding a raffle, another spur of the moment type deal, and it made people happy, so i held another, and then another, and then i saw people were missing events, so i started to ping everyone to let them know. and now im like second in command or something? its amazing. im so glad i went against my better judgment and signed up.

but the thread wouldnt have made it this far if it wasnt for @Teddybears (who literally changes their name every month, i had to go look what is was now lol)
@Christovski

yeah, and i only signed up to run the contests section on a whim. i just happened to see the recruitment thread.

but i never thought id get this involved in the thread, at the time of signing up for it, i figured id update the contests section every month or so and wouldnt have to worry about it, then i wound up holding a raffle, another spur of the moment type deal, and it made people happy, so i held another, and then another, and then i saw people were missing events, so i started to ping everyone to let them know. and now im like second in command or something? its amazing. im so glad i went against my better judgment and signed up.

but the thread wouldnt have made it this far if it wasnt for @Teddybears (who literally changes their name every month, i had to go look what is was now lol)
@MrFattymccatcat
Well thanks for doin all that you do!
I used to miss events all the time before this thread went up, and I certainly had way fewer shinies before I met ya xD
@MrFattymccatcat
Well thanks for doin all that you do!
I used to miss events all the time before this thread went up, and I certainly had way fewer shinies before I met ya xD
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 414 415