Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 414 415
i just want the idol battle style, but im terrible at battling, i cant get past normal rank

T_T
i just want the idol battle style, but im terrible at battling, i cant get past normal rank

T_T
My way of battle is just overleveling and a full set of attack moves - attack is the best defense on my team. Anyways, i got a riolu on GTS (gave away a female eevee) and now he's a team member :D
My way of battle is just overleveling and a full set of attack moves - attack is the best defense on my team. Anyways, i got a riolu on GTS (gave away a female eevee) and now he's a team member :D
I keep trying to sell my sister this "special level 2 German Poocheyena". She won't buy it.

i wanted her Tornadusss
I keep trying to sell my sister this "special level 2 German Poocheyena". She won't buy it.

i wanted her Tornadusss
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Lizhardking
Female eevees always win the prize ;)
@Lizhardking
Female eevees always win the prize ;)
Does anyone know if you can evolve riolu in Pokemon moon? The daylight cycle is a bit wonky and I know what happens after you finish the game (wink wink) but is there anyway I could do it before then? Or do I just have to evolve it at a certain time in Moon?
Does anyone know if you can evolve riolu in Pokemon moon? The daylight cycle is a bit wonky and I know what happens after you finish the game (wink wink) but is there anyway I could do it before then? Or do I just have to evolve it at a certain time in Moon?
[quote name="JackelBlaze" date=2016-12-11 18:24:59] Does anyone know if you can evolve riolu in Pokemon moon? The daylight cycle is a bit wonky and I know what happens after you finish the game (wink wink) but is there anyway I could do it before then? Or do I just have to evolve it at a certain time in Moon? [/quote] I evolved mine perfectly fine, just during the game's day hours
JackelBlaze wrote on 2016-12-11:
I evolved mine perfectly fine, just during the game's day hours
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Oratorio
Hmm...
What time do day hours start?
@Oratorio
Hmm...
What time do day hours start?
@JackelBlaze That, I don't know. I think I was training around 5 or 6pm if that helps c:
@JackelBlaze That, I don't know. I think I was training around 5 or 6pm if that helps c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@JackelBlaze it works as a inverse version of your 3DS clock, once it hits PM it starts to go to daylight. For me it turned Day around 4-5 pm.

My heart hurts..after hours of hunting I found a Lapras only for it to use Perish Song ;n; Why...?
@JackelBlaze it works as a inverse version of your 3DS clock, once it hits PM it starts to go to daylight. For me it turned Day around 4-5 pm.

My heart hurts..after hours of hunting I found a Lapras only for it to use Perish Song ;n; Why...?
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Hi everyone, I am in need of an Item called Metal Coat in ORAS. Does anyone have one that they don't need/don't want that wouldn't mind giving it to me?
Before anyone says it, yes, I know you can get one from a couple places in game. Much LATER in game though. I don't even have the first badge yet, and would rather not be stuck with a Scyther most of the game.

Hi everyone, I am in need of an Item called Metal Coat in ORAS. Does anyone have one that they don't need/don't want that wouldn't mind giving it to me?
Before anyone says it, yes, I know you can get one from a couple places in game. Much LATER in game though. I don't even have the first badge yet, and would rather not be stuck with a Scyther most of the game.

arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 414 415