Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current Obsessions?
Catching up in my poor town i left for a whole year in Animal Crossing, but that update though.

Also coming to terms over Tokyo Ghoul:re I tried to read through it but it was impossible. I barely got to 50 chapters :T
Catching up in my poor town i left for a whole year in Animal Crossing, but that update though.

Also coming to terms over Tokyo Ghoul:re I tried to read through it but it was impossible. I barely got to 50 chapters :T
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Love Live! and Danganronpa.

I've spent 80$ on Love Live! SIF and more than 100$+ on merch. Don't ask.

(just using this comment/post as a mini experiment because I haven't went on FR to ages and are those the avatar things that were oh so rare a year ago?)
Love Live! and Danganronpa.

I've spent 80$ on Love Live! SIF and more than 100$+ on merch. Don't ask.

(just using this comment/post as a mini experiment because I haven't went on FR to ages and are those the avatar things that were oh so rare a year ago?)
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
pokemon recently surged in my 'I need to do this" agenda for some reason. Started playing Sapphire and picking up where I left off. (I bought the game ages ago and ended up playing X before it wow woops) Plus it gives me reason to show off my super cute 3DS case I commissioned.
pokemon recently surged in my 'I need to do this" agenda for some reason. Started playing Sapphire and picking up where I left off. (I bought the game ages ago and ended up playing X before it wow woops) Plus it gives me reason to show off my super cute 3DS case I commissioned.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
Overwatch (yeah boi), Pokémon sun and moon (anyone else exited?), flight rising, splatoon, Vaporwave, music (in general), Seinfeld, chameleons, lizards... uhhh... sleep? I'm not too sure, but I'm very tired right now.
Overwatch (yeah boi), Pokémon sun and moon (anyone else exited?), flight rising, splatoon, Vaporwave, music (in general), Seinfeld, chameleons, lizards... uhhh... sleep? I'm not too sure, but I'm very tired right now.
____________ iS24ah4.png
R O U L E
adult · any pronouns · canadian

stained enjoyer, g1 collector, forum lurker...

PMs & Pings OK!
NO Random friend requests (let's chat first!)

551Emv8.png
Dragon Age. Especially Inquisition.
Also Yuri on Ice!
Dragon Age. Especially Inquisition.
Also Yuri on Ice!
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Jack from said game. I have a crush on him. :X
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Jack from said game. I have a crush on him. :X
MuAIaYM.png
//squints//

I may or may not have a problem with playing The Elder Scrolls: Online
I'm currently trying to get some cool monster masks for my Altmer sorc and my Imperial templar

I just need shoulders for my altmer aaaaaaaaa
they're so hard to get for some reason
//squints//

I may or may not have a problem with playing The Elder Scrolls: Online
I'm currently trying to get some cool monster masks for my Altmer sorc and my Imperial templar

I just need shoulders for my altmer aaaaaaaaa
they're so hard to get for some reason
Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem.
I've been obsessed with Xenoblade since the start of this year, and I can't get enough of it. I've been obsessed with Fire Emblem since last year.

I just can't get enough of both of them.
Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem.
I've been obsessed with Xenoblade since the start of this year, and I can't get enough of it. I've been obsessed with Fire Emblem since last year.

I just can't get enough of both of them.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Pokemon, Dan and Phil, YouTube, aquariums, and yeah.
Pokemon, Dan and Phil, YouTube, aquariums, and yeah.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Over The Garden Wall, Subnautica, Animal Jam, birch forests, woodsy stuff, and Dragon City.
Over The Garden Wall, Subnautica, Animal Jam, birch forests, woodsy stuff, and Dragon City.
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop