Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]CB's Free Holiday Raffle!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] True to my flight, STARFALL CELEBRATION!! [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] I love just celebrating Arcane, and people always find dorky ways to celebrate it, whether as games or raffles <3 [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] Hmm.. Very cliché but Arcane sprite? That or Candycane Xoxo! [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] I love the aviator scarfs! [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] This is my new favorite girl! Just got her a new accent :D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27036204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270363/27036204_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: True to my flight, STARFALL CELEBRATION!!
Why is it your favorite holiday?: I love just celebrating Arcane, and people always find dorky ways to celebrate it, whether as games or raffles <3
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: Hmm.. Very cliché but Arcane sprite? That or Candycane Xoxo!
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: I love the aviator scarfs!
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!: This is my new favorite girl! Just got her a new accent :D
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Riot of Rot!! [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] I'm a plagueling and love all things associated with the flight, and I love the apparel! [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] Highreach Bonepicker! [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] I have a soft spot for all the silks and wolf pelts! [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6961476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69615/6961476_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for the raffle!!!!
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Riot of Rot!!
Why is it your favorite holiday?: I'm a plagueling and love all things associated with the flight, and I love the apparel!
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: Highreach Bonepicker!
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: I have a soft spot for all the silks and wolf pelts!
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:

6961476_350.png

Thank you for the raffle!!!!
2cf2tet.png
[center][size=5]Update![/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DxQuwGU.png[/img][/center] Alright everyone! Big big update to the prizes! Tons of familiars, some new items, and a BOAT LOAD of full apparel sets! [b]Please check out the font page to see the updates to prizes! There's just too much added stuff to post here! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2011135#post_2011135]Quicklink to the front![/url][/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DxQuwGU.png[/img][/center] [b]MamaDragonLady stockpiled over 1000 tickets![/b] That means that over 1000 Tickets will be donated to less fortunate players when this raffle starts to close! Isn't that awesome!? As always, give her some love, as she has done a lot for this raffle and a lot for me, someone who was a stranger only weeks ago. I'm going to use this update to inform those who aren't aware, I work around 50 hours per week, plus my commute, and any overtime my boss asks me to do. I'm not home as often as I'd like and I only get Mondays and Thursdays off to run errands and do chores, so my time isn't always focussed on this raffle like I want it to be. MamaDragonLady has cut down the amount of time I needed to spend gathering money and buying prizes by nearly all of it. All I've done is update the front page with what she sends me and occasionally buy something she didn't have for a set. This has made this raffle run so smoothly and so wonderfully. I really hope her kindness can inspire people to help in the future! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DxQuwGU.png[/img][/center] Last update! [b]Currently looking for list![/b] Anything in bold is worth double tickets, if sent in! [b][ ] sapphire talonclasp pendant [ ] amethyst talonclasp pendant [ ] onyx talonclasp pendant [ ] citrine talonclasp pendant[/b] [ ] Training Fields [ ] Scorched Forest [ ] Woodland Path [b][ ] Baldwin's Brew[/b] [ ] Crystal Pools [ ] Sandswept Delta [b][ ] Sea Slugs[/b] [ ] Boreal Wood [ ] Tentacles [b][ ] Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [ ] Swapp Stand [ ] Golem Workshop [ ] Rainsong Jungle [ ] Any Gem Marketplace Vista (Not likely, but would be cool!) [b][ ] Any and All Familiars[/b] [b][ ] Any and All Apparel pieces[/b] (Full sets will receive some bonus tickets on top of the double) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DxQuwGU.png[/img][/center] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21, @notcharmed, @LemonSherbert, @marshapono, @Dovesplash, @faeil, @Azera, @marshy333, @Mor, @unck, @Tymora, @Virtualhel, @99redragons, @PurpleFox, @ScribePuffin, @kriskrossness, @CupcakeCass, @ImNotOkay, @Cryoluxa, @luckygrace99, @Sakuraa,
Update!
DxQuwGU.png

Alright everyone! Big big update to the prizes! Tons of familiars, some new items, and a BOAT LOAD of full apparel sets!
Please check out the font page to see the updates to prizes! There's just too much added stuff to post here!
Quicklink to the front!

DxQuwGU.png

MamaDragonLady stockpiled over 1000 tickets!
That means that over 1000 Tickets will be donated to less fortunate players when this raffle starts to close! Isn't that awesome!? As always, give her some love, as she has done a lot for this raffle and a lot for me, someone who was a stranger only weeks ago.

I'm going to use this update to inform those who aren't aware, I work around 50 hours per week, plus my commute, and any overtime my boss asks me to do. I'm not home as often as I'd like and I only get Mondays and Thursdays off to run errands and do chores, so my time isn't always focussed on this raffle like I want it to be.
MamaDragonLady has cut down the amount of time I needed to spend gathering money and buying prizes by nearly all of it. All I've done is update the front page with what she sends me and occasionally buy something she didn't have for a set. This has made this raffle run so smoothly and so wonderfully. I really hope her kindness can inspire people to help in the future!
DxQuwGU.png

Last update! Currently looking for list!
Anything in bold is worth double tickets, if sent in!

[ ] sapphire talonclasp pendant
[ ] amethyst talonclasp pendant
[ ] onyx talonclasp pendant
[ ] citrine talonclasp pendant

[ ] Training Fields
[ ] Scorched Forest
[ ] Woodland Path
[ ] Baldwin's Brew
[ ] Crystal Pools
[ ] Sandswept Delta
[ ] Sea Slugs
[ ] Boreal Wood
[ ] Tentacles
[ ] Ghostlight Ruins
[ ] Swapp Stand
[ ] Golem Workshop
[ ] Rainsong Jungle
[ ] Any Gem Marketplace Vista (Not likely, but would be cool!)
[ ] Any and All Familiars
[ ] Any and All Apparel pieces (Full sets will receive some bonus tickets on top of the double)
DxQuwGU.png

@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21, @notcharmed, @LemonSherbert, @marshapono, @Dovesplash, @faeil, @Azera, @marshy333, @Mor, @unck, @Tymora, @Virtualhel, @99redragons, @PurpleFox, @ScribePuffin, @kriskrossness, @CupcakeCass, @ImNotOkay, @Cryoluxa, @luckygrace99, @Sakuraa,
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@mamadragonlady u r awesome thank u so much
@mamadragonlady u r awesome thank u so much
@mamadragonlady

Thank you! You are the gift that keeps on giving!
@mamadragonlady

Thank you! You are the gift that keeps on giving!
9cjDdGL.png
@BlossomRose rotflmao i am taking that in a good way thank u @auntiedragonlady thank u sis
@BlossomRose rotflmao i am taking that in a good way thank u @auntiedragonlady thank u sis
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
bump
bump
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@MidnightFS
What do you mean by baldwins brew and sea slugs? do you mean the fams?
@MidnightFS
What do you mean by baldwins brew and sea slugs? do you mean the fams?
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Starfall Celebration! [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] well, besides the fact that it's my flight's festival, everything is glittery and it all relates to space! (Much like my flight in general) i absolutely [i]love[/i] space [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] the unicorns from the mire (i forgot their names >.> i know one is called 'wetland unicorn' and im not sure about the other) [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] probably the flowerfall pieces. I dont know theyre just so pretty [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] this bab. Its mostly because of a rp im doing with my friends (though its kind of dead at this point >.>) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27077476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270775/27077476_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Starfall Celebration!
Why is it your favorite holiday?: well, besides the fact that it's my flight's festival, everything is glittery and it all relates to space! (Much like my flight in general) i absolutely love space
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: the unicorns from the mire (i forgot their names >.> i know one is called 'wetland unicorn' and im not sure about the other)
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: probably the flowerfall pieces. I dont know theyre just so pretty
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!: this bab. Its mostly because of a rp im doing with my friends (though its kind of dead at this point >.>)

27077476_350.png
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
boop :3
boop :3
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40