Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Bellypug's Art Shoppe!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Bellypug

Ok, ping me with the gems I need to pay when you need them, familiars sent. ^^
@Bellypug

Ok, ping me with the gems I need to pay when you need them, familiars sent. ^^
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Bellypug
My friend is celebrating her birthday soon, so I would like to make her a gift c: If you still have a slot, I would like to order headshot of Obca, her character. It would be 80k, right?
@Bellypug
My friend is celebrating her birthday soon, so I would like to make her a gift c: If you still have a slot, I would like to order headshot of Obca, her character. It would be 80k, right?
cYLTSks.jpg
good art bump :)
good art bump :)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Shaiylo

Yep! it would be 80kt!

@Lightshadow101

Thank you so much!
@Shaiylo

Yep! it would be 80kt!

@Lightshadow101

Thank you so much!
bellypug_by_myserpentine-da9gjnp.png
@Bellypug
No problem :)
@Bellypug
No problem :)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Bellypug
Thanks! Should I send whole payment now?
@Bellypug
Thanks! Should I send whole payment now?
cYLTSks.jpg
@Shaiylo

Yes please!
@Shaiylo

Yes please!
@Bellypug
ahhh i'm so sorry that I didn't respond for a while and it seems that I can't pay in frigid fugitive shackles. RP forum has been closed so I don't need art of my RP chars anymore! I'm soo sorry :c But maybe when I will find a new one I will come back c:
@Bellypug
ahhh i'm so sorry that I didn't respond for a while and it seems that I can't pay in frigid fugitive shackles. RP forum has been closed so I don't need art of my RP chars anymore! I'm soo sorry :c But maybe when I will find a new one I will come back c:
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@FluffyTundras

Ah damn, that sucks, i really wanted those shackles lol. its cool though, I will wait for your return!
@FluffyTundras

Ah damn, that sucks, i really wanted those shackles lol. its cool though, I will wait for your return!
@Bellypug

Hellooo~ Are you open? (I might have some stuff from your bribe list//)
@Bellypug

Hellooo~ Are you open? (I might have some stuff from your bribe list//)
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13