Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Buying/Selling for Cheap! (Must Go!)
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi! I'm meddled, and I've taken a break from the site awhile but am now looking to get back into it! So I'm getting rid of 90% of my dragons to make room for a couple sets of breeding pairs I now have (Cello x Viola, AmunRa x Prismatic, and possibly Srillk x Sepulchre to start out). On top of that, I'll need extra space for the amount that may hatch so that I have enough space. There are a few dragons I will only accept Treasure/gems for, and for them just be sure to make a relatively fair offer; I will be checking. As I'm both looking for lair expansions and improvement money, I'll mostly accept treasure offers. However, I'm perfectly happy if you want to offer gems! I'll take apparel, too, I really like event stuff. I'm love with the Starfall Celebration items/skins/other things from this year. I'll take skins in this regard as well, but feel free to offer absolutely anything because I'm not that picky. I will have a list at the end of this post as to what I'm specifically looking for, but there are so many I haven't seen yet that I'd love to get my claws on! If you're a new player this week, let me know! I may be willing to give you a discount! Auctions; If I don't respond within a day to your offer and somebody offers something more, you may then engage in an auction. [b]Please[/b] don't ping me on your auctions, just on the final offer! Don't go overboard on the auction, though, because that's clutter and I won't see everyone else's offers! I will accept the highest bidder if no one bids to a certain point. Offers are open! Go ahead and post/message me I'll see it. [center] [b]Things aside from treasure I'm looking for [/b] [skin=16385][skin=16388][skin=8957][skin=3151][skin=10000][skin=4143][skin=11975][skin=1614][skin=6072] [skin=5591][skin=16389][skin=17722][skin=9056][skin=19532][skin=17760][skin=15945][skin=15474][skin=9547][skin=6999][skin=16084][skin=13571][skin=10004][skin=1491][skin=14218][skin=11955] Especially; [skin=15511][skin=14728][skin=6751][skin=18426][skin=9249][skin=14690][skin=9956][skin=8409][skin=10805][skin=2195] [skin=1320][skin=18941] NOT limited to these! Pretty, male spirals. I'll be picky! Pride-esque apparel ANY flair scarf! Lots of podid claws treasure chests Familiars(any) [item=marva's terrific reflection] The knowledge of what typically comes In this item? [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] willing to give you multiple dragons and items for this one [Item=Remove Gene: Tertiary] willing to give 1, maybe 2 dragons. [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] We'll work something out~ Uhhhhhhh more to come![/center]
Hi! I'm meddled, and I've taken a break from the site awhile but am now looking to get back into it!

So I'm getting rid of 90% of my dragons to make room for a couple sets of breeding pairs I now have (Cello x Viola, AmunRa x Prismatic, and possibly Srillk x Sepulchre to start out). On top of that, I'll need extra space for the amount that may hatch so that I have enough space.

There are a few dragons I will only accept Treasure/gems for, and for them just be sure to make a relatively fair offer; I will be checking. As I'm both looking for lair expansions and improvement money, I'll mostly accept treasure offers. However, I'm perfectly happy if you want to offer gems!

I'll take apparel, too, I really like event stuff. I'm love with the Starfall Celebration items/skins/other things from this year. I'll take skins in this regard as well, but feel free to offer absolutely anything because I'm not that picky. I will have a list at the end of this post as to what I'm specifically looking for, but there are so many I haven't seen yet that I'd love to get my claws on!

If you're a new player this week, let me know! I may be willing to give you a discount!

Auctions; If I don't respond within a day to your offer and somebody offers something more, you may then engage in an auction. Please don't ping me on your auctions, just on the final offer! Don't go overboard on the auction, though, because that's clutter and I won't see everyone else's offers! I will accept the highest bidder if no one bids to a certain point.

Offers are open! Go ahead and post/message me I'll see it.
Things aside from treasure I'm looking for

Especially;

NOT limited to these!

Pretty, male spirals. I'll be picky!
Pride-esque apparel
ANY flair scarf!

Lots of podid claws
treasure chests

Familiars(any)

Marva's Terrific Reflection
The knowledge of what typically comes In this item?

Breed Change: Wildclaw
willing to give you multiple dragons and items for this one

Remove Gene: Tertiary
willing to give 1, maybe 2 dragons.

Tertiary Gene: Runes
We'll work something out~

Uhhhhhhh
more to come!
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
[indent][center][b][center][b]Offering![/b] [b]Exault[/b][/center][/b] ------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14081233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140813/14081233_350.png[/img] [/url] First-Gen, Level 6 10kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14081765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140818/14081765_350.png[/img] [/url] Gyre is pretty 10kt [b]NO EXAULT[/b] --------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13456325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134564/13456325_350.png[/img] [/url] Heasitant on this guy. Make me good, mixed offer if you want him. I'm talking apparel, skins, those other things above, treasure, stuff like that. I may or may not sell him, so make me a [i]really[/i] good offer. min 25kt if paying entirely in treasure. That's my iffy price. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13942589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139426/13942589_350.png[/img] [/url] Really hesitant NO EXAULT Make me a really good offer here, too, same as Lucian above. I repeat; NO EXAULT min 25kt if paying in all treasure. That's my iffy price. [center] ON HOLD [/center] ---------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16035742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160358/16035742_350.png[/img] [/url] HOLD unnamed [center][b]Other Selling[/b][/center][/center][/indent] ----------------------------- x1 unless otherwise specified. [b]Skin;[/b] [skin=11209] Make an offer [skin=2869] Make an offer [b]Battle[/b] [item=Thunder Slash] 1kt [item=Gust Slash] - 1kt [item=Boulder Bolt] - 1kt [item=Nature Acuity Fragment] - 1kt [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Leafy Moth] - 2kt [item=Luna Mith] - 2kt [item=Wildwood Owl] - 2kt [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Gold Filigree Helmet] - 3kt [item=Brown Wooly Tail] - 1kt [item=Blue Wooly Coat] - 1kt [item=Raider's Fur Armwraps] - 2-3kt [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet] - 1kt [Item=Forest Rogue Wing Guard] - 1.5kt [item=pretty white tail bow] - 1k [item=Illuminated Emblem] - 1k [b]Eggs[/b] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] - Lowest AH price
Offering!

Exault

14081233_350.png

First-Gen,
Level 6

10kt

14081765_350.png

Gyre is pretty
10kt

NO EXAULT

13456325_350.png

Heasitant on this guy. Make me good, mixed offer if you want him. I'm talking apparel, skins, those other things above, treasure, stuff like that. I may or may not sell him, so make me a really good offer.

min 25kt if paying entirely in treasure. That's my iffy price.

13942589_350.png

Really hesitant
NO EXAULT
Make me a really good offer here, too, same as Lucian above.
I repeat; NO EXAULT

min 25kt if paying in all treasure. That's my iffy price.

ON HOLD

16035742_350.png
HOLD
unnamed

Other Selling

x1 unless otherwise specified.

Skin;
Make an offer Make an offer

Battle
Thunder Slash 1kt Gust Slash - 1kt Boulder Bolt - 1kt - 1kt

Familiars
Leafy Moth - 2kt Luna Mith - 2kt Wildwood Owl - 2kt

Apparel
Gold Filigree Helmet - 3kt Brown Wooly Tail - 1kt Blue Wooly Coat - 1kt Raider's Fur Armwraps - 2-3kt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet - 1kt Forest Rogue Wing Guard - 1.5kt Pretty White Tail Bow - 1k Illuminated Emblem - 1k

Eggs
Unhatched Lightning Egg - Lowest AH price
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
@Meddled
May I have Luther? How much are you looking for, like how much in a stack and what points are you looking for?
@Meddled
May I have Luther? How much are you looking for, like how much in a stack and what points are you looking for?
3 hrs ahead of FR time
FGEF3ML.png
@JadedFlight
Good question. I'm looking for a stack of 99 or a few stacks of smaller number (Two of 48 or so does just fine). I'm unsure what points you speak of, though!
@JadedFlight
Good question. I'm looking for a stack of 99 or a few stacks of smaller number (Two of 48 or so does just fine). I'm unsure what points you speak of, though!
@Meddled
Points are basically just multipliers. For example if you have 2 plants that are both worth 5 pts if you converted it from your hoard you'd get 10 plant food.

Side note- sent you a CR for Luther
@Meddled
Points are basically just multipliers. For example if you have 2 plants that are both worth 5 pts if you converted it from your hoard you'd get 10 plant food.

Side note- sent you a CR for Luther
3 hrs ahead of FR time
FGEF3ML.png
@JadedFlight

Ah, I see! Still a bit new, but glad to get all the info!
I'm not picky on the points, honestly. I just need food.

I'll go check it out!
@JadedFlight

Ah, I see! Still a bit new, but glad to get all the info!
I'm not picky on the points, honestly. I just need food.

I'll go check it out!
@Meddled
Thank you :)
@Meddled
Thank you :)
3 hrs ahead of FR time
FGEF3ML.png
boop
boop
Boop
Boop
boop
boop
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page