Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82
I love the chunky Maren! They're so pretty. I appreciate that the admins are trying to include more body types.
I love the chunky Maren! They're so pretty. I appreciate that the admins are trying to include more body types.
I'm loving this venue and the chubby mermaids!! What a great update to get on my birthday! Now I just gotta get all those cute familiars :')
I'm loving this venue and the chubby mermaids!! What a great update to get on my birthday! Now I just gotta get all those cute familiars :')
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Ooo, I love the chubby mermaids. <3
Ooo, I love the chubby mermaids. <3
R3T9Jmp.pngdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif?M8wY2=party.png
Though I understand why people are unhappy about another water Venue

When you think about it, there is what 2 or 3 water venues? all the others are Land based, so there ought to be more water to even this out.
Of course it would be great if there was a more Plague based venue, specially with the festival about to start, and hopefully in time there will be. For all we know they could have one in the works. I see no harm though in them releasing the Venue a day before the Festival, we can grind in there before ROR starts. And when it does begin, just pick what is more important to you, grinding the new venue, or grinding specially for the festival trinkets and chests.

Loving the art, love the familiars. And its great to see some girls with a different body type. Lovely work as always!
Though I understand why people are unhappy about another water Venue

When you think about it, there is what 2 or 3 water venues? all the others are Land based, so there ought to be more water to even this out.
Of course it would be great if there was a more Plague based venue, specially with the festival about to start, and hopefully in time there will be. For all we know they could have one in the works. I see no harm though in them releasing the Venue a day before the Festival, we can grind in there before ROR starts. And when it does begin, just pick what is more important to you, grinding the new venue, or grinding specially for the festival trinkets and chests.

Loving the art, love the familiars. And its great to see some girls with a different body type. Lovely work as always!
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Oh my goddess chubby mermaids yes give me all of this. Thank you :D
Oh my goddess chubby mermaids yes give me all of this. Thank you :D
kriskrossness.gif
*SCREAAAAMMIINNNGG*
YYYIISSSSSSSS
*SCREAAAAMMIINNNGG*
YYYIISSSSSSSS
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Woah !!! Loving those familiars :"0
Woah !!! Loving those familiars :"0
CtM8cLF.png
PUFFERFISH!
Just... PUFFERFISH!

I had thought about making a suggestion thread for pufferfish and now they exist aaaaaa.
I cannot access the coli, but still, they will hopefully soon be affordable.

The weird thing is... I'm like, the female Maren fan person on this site. I'm currently still breeding for the Shark Hunter and the Currentfinder (damn you, Mauve/Mulberry/Algae for being such a difficult to find color combo), but already have custom skins and all... and yet... I cannot really get into these two new girls. They are SUPER-CUTE and adorable, but like others said before, they absolutely don't seem to fit in with the other Maren. It's not the chubbyness - I adore that - but more the fact that they somehow seem more cartoon-y with the hair and the noses. I dunno. Which makes me really sad because I wanted new Maren girls soooo badly. The new males fit in perfectly, but I'm all about the Maren girls so this is a bit sad for me lol. I definitely like the new Maren lore added in the tooltips, though!

BUT PUFFERFISH! I LOVE PUFFERFISH! Need more pufferfish! So round! So cute! So funny! (Pufferfish are best fish!)
PUFFERFISH!
Just... PUFFERFISH!

I had thought about making a suggestion thread for pufferfish and now they exist aaaaaa.
I cannot access the coli, but still, they will hopefully soon be affordable.

The weird thing is... I'm like, the female Maren fan person on this site. I'm currently still breeding for the Shark Hunter and the Currentfinder (damn you, Mauve/Mulberry/Algae for being such a difficult to find color combo), but already have custom skins and all... and yet... I cannot really get into these two new girls. They are SUPER-CUTE and adorable, but like others said before, they absolutely don't seem to fit in with the other Maren. It's not the chubbyness - I adore that - but more the fact that they somehow seem more cartoon-y with the hair and the noses. I dunno. Which makes me really sad because I wanted new Maren girls soooo badly. The new males fit in perfectly, but I'm all about the Maren girls so this is a bit sad for me lol. I definitely like the new Maren lore added in the tooltips, though!

BUT PUFFERFISH! I LOVE PUFFERFISH! Need more pufferfish! So round! So cute! So funny! (Pufferfish are best fish!)
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Orcas and crabs! I will be in that venue for quite some time, it seems.
Orcas and crabs! I will be in that venue for quite some time, it seems.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Sigh. I love it.... but I'm not the type of person to level or grind there..... *sadness*
Sigh. I love it.... but I'm not the type of person to level or grind there..... *sadness*
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82