Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tabletop Gaming
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a tabletop campaign? All of the gameplay will be homebrew. Very willing to help new people who've never touched a tabletop before in their life so don't be shy! The campaign I'm interested in running right now is based in the Star Wars universe [Saga Edition]

My availability may vary but will commonly be free to play...

• Monday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Tuesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time

Additional Information...

Sessions will run for three to five hours on a weekly basis. I will try my best to schedule a time frame that works for everyone but please be flexible and understanding! Real life always comes first especially during the holiday season. A microphone is not needed! Patience and imagination is a must! Skype for keeping in touch during the week, again voice chat is not needed.

Current Players

Slots for one to two players right now.

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a tabletop campaign? All of the gameplay will be homebrew. Very willing to help new people who've never touched a tabletop before in their life so don't be shy! The campaign I'm interested in running right now is based in the Star Wars universe [Saga Edition]

My availability may vary but will commonly be free to play...

• Monday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Tuesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time

Additional Information...

Sessions will run for three to five hours on a weekly basis. I will try my best to schedule a time frame that works for everyone but please be flexible and understanding! Real life always comes first especially during the holiday season. A microphone is not needed! Patience and imagination is a must! Skype for keeping in touch during the week, again voice chat is not needed.

Current Players

Slots for one to two players right now.

tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif
@MonkeyDLuffy
I would be interested in joining and I also never played before although I always wanted to.
Just a question what does central mean? Central american time, central european time?
@MonkeyDLuffy
I would be interested in joining and I also never played before although I always wanted to.
Just a question what does central mean? Central american time, central european time?
@MonkeyDLuffy I'd be interested, if you're willing to explain stuff to a complete noob >.^
@MonkeyDLuffy I'd be interested, if you're willing to explain stuff to a complete noob >.^
wfkHx9m.png
@MonkeyDLuffy
My schedule is totally full right now but I'm very interested in learning about tabletop gaming. This might sound creepy but is there any way I could just sit in on the chat or something? I want a chance to observe some games in action and I don't know anyone who plays in real life I can hang out with. :P
@MonkeyDLuffy
My schedule is totally full right now but I'm very interested in learning about tabletop gaming. This might sound creepy but is there any way I could just sit in on the chat or something? I want a chance to observe some games in action and I don't know anyone who plays in real life I can hang out with. :P
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@armonium

Central American Time. I should probably clarify that better in the first post...

@GallifreySkaro

Awesome! I'd be more than happy to explain it!

@TheAlchemist

Wouldn't mind having you sit in. :)

Skype will be somewhat necessary for group communication. Again, no microphone needed just a way for everyone to stay connected between sessions. PM me your Skype usernames if still interested along with your time availability!
@armonium

Central American Time. I should probably clarify that better in the first post...

@GallifreySkaro

Awesome! I'd be more than happy to explain it!

@TheAlchemist

Wouldn't mind having you sit in. :)

Skype will be somewhat necessary for group communication. Again, no microphone needed just a way for everyone to stay connected between sessions. PM me your Skype usernames if still interested along with your time availability!
Still looking for one to two players! First come first serve, American timezones preferred to keep things simple.
Still looking for one to two players! First come first serve, American timezones preferred to keep things simple.
@armonium
@GallifreySkaro
@TheAlchemist

Respond here or PM so I know you're still interested. c:

Still looking for interested players!
@armonium
@GallifreySkaro
@TheAlchemist

Respond here or PM so I know you're still interested. c:

Still looking for interested players!