Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Found! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5
@Flam yesss dat rainbow ;D Haha, it's literally the biggest range you can get before you hit the other side of the spectrum - I take you're interested then? Or is her cooldown a bit long ://
@Flam yesss dat rainbow ;D Haha, it's literally the biggest range you can get before you hit the other side of the spectrum - I take you're interested then? Or is her cooldown a bit long ://
@Klauseu
No, I'm not in a hurry, don't worry :3
Their range is wonderful! Why would I say no?
Hope I can add iri on him before breeding *-*
He would look so fabulous~
@Klauseu
No, I'm not in a hurry, don't worry :3
Their range is wonderful! Why would I say no?
Hope I can add iri on him before breeding *-*
He would look so fabulous~
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
@Flam yay :D And yes he would! All pastelly and shiny *.* He looks pretty dashing already so I completely don't mind if you don't iri him ^^
Your nest or mine?
@Flam yay :D And yes he would! All pastelly and shiny *.* He looks pretty dashing already so I completely don't mind if you don't iri him ^^
Your nest or mine?
@Malomy
Oh, ok then :3
Just sent you a crossroads with another wildclaw as a collateral ^..^
@Malomy
Oh, ok then :3
Just sent you a crossroads with another wildclaw as a collateral ^..^
@Flam: Okay.^^ I'll accept as soon as I get all her stuff off.
@Flam: Okay.^^ I'll accept as soon as I get all her stuff off.
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@klauseu
Since this rainbow have more cool colors than warm ones, I think they would look better with nature-green eyes :3
But if you prefer to host them for any reason, I don't mind too =)
@klauseu
Since this rainbow have more cool colors than warm ones, I think they would look better with nature-green eyes :3
But if you prefer to host them for any reason, I don't mind too =)
@Flam Yup, I'm fine with green! I'll send her over closer to when she's ready to breed then :)
@Flam Yup, I'm fine with green! I'll send her over closer to when she's ready to breed then :)
@Malomy Two eggs! My lair finally found a cure for the one egg curse, it seems XD
@Malomy Two eggs! My lair finally found a cure for the one egg curse, it seems XD
@Flam: Woo!8D That' just enough for both of us!
@Flam: Woo!8D That' just enough for both of us!
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@Flam: The breeding is done and I've sent crossroads so I could get my Wildclaw back and hand over the other hatchling, but I haven't gotten an answer from @KhanTigon, and neither have my trades been accepted. Just, you know. I'd like my Kotarou back and all. XD
@Flam: The breeding is done and I've sent crossroads so I could get my Wildclaw back and hand over the other hatchling, but I haven't gotten an answer from @KhanTigon, and neither have my trades been accepted. Just, you know. I'd like my Kotarou back and all. XD
Looking for Very Specific Dragons - please check out my profile!
1 2 3 4 5