Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
@aequorin Coli revamp looks AWESOME! My one question is, will camping affect the Breath or Health bars?
@aequorin Coli revamp looks AWESOME! My one question is, will camping affect the Breath or Health bars?
[quote name="Sciencing" date=2016-10-03 10:05:52] [quote name="Zetore" date=2016-10-03 09:56:59] With the change coming to the agility stat does that mean Dragons with low agility will miss even more or will it remain the same as now? [/quote] I think this is the key point - are all dragons gonna get better hit rates, with AGI 5 getting the least/no bonus and higher AGI getting more bonus, or will the current low-AGI builds actually get worse at coli? [/quote] This. Please answer this ^^ As for now, glass cannon builds are the ones that are only really usable, and we don't have any spare points for lvl 25 dragons to put them into AGI. And I don't like the idea of my warriors missing 9 times of 10. Captcha will be annoying but okay. And I hope we will be able to switch off the keyboard buttons showing near the Coli monsters, if we use mouse only...
Sciencing wrote on 2016-10-03:
Zetore wrote on 2016-10-03:
With the change coming to the agility stat does that mean Dragons with low agility will miss even more or will it remain the same as now?
I think this is the key point - are all dragons gonna get better hit rates, with AGI 5 getting the least/no bonus and higher AGI getting more bonus, or will the current low-AGI builds actually get worse at coli?

This. Please answer this ^^

As for now, glass cannon builds are the ones that are only really usable, and we don't have any spare points for lvl 25 dragons to put them into AGI. And I don't like the idea of my warriors missing 9 times of 10.

Captcha will be annoying but okay. And I hope we will be able to switch off the keyboard buttons showing near the Coli monsters, if we use mouse only...
84480400.png
@Aequorin said [quote] Because we know that this change may affect some of your current dragon parties, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to make any desired tweaks to their dragons' stats before venturing back into battle. Each registered account on Flight Rising will be granted 3 Tinctures of Dissolution; you'll find them automatically deposited to your Hoard when the revamp goes live.[/quote] But mine is a battling lair and I have at least 11 dergs that this will affect, all above level 17, and I did concentrate on agility. With three tinctures, I can only balance one team of two levelers, I have five! I am not happy!
@Aequorin said
Quote:
Because we know that this change may affect some of your current dragon parties, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to make any desired tweaks to their dragons' stats before venturing back into battle. Each registered account on Flight Rising will be granted 3 Tinctures of Dissolution; you'll find them automatically deposited to your Hoard when the revamp goes live.

But mine is a battling lair and I have at least 11 dergs that this will affect, all above level 17, and I did concentrate on agility. With three tinctures, I can only balance one team of two levelers, I have five! I am not happy!
Fnw48LX.png
I'm liking the coli update thing, I spend too many hours in the coli and the work is super repeditive I think this new update might get me back into coli, even when it's not a holiday and im trying to get a bunch of festival stuff...
I'm liking the coli update thing, I spend too many hours in the coli and the work is super repeditive I think this new update might get me back into coli, even when it's not a holiday and im trying to get a bunch of festival stuff...
@krazeekarma [quote name="KrazeeKarma" date=2016-10-05 06:51:48] Aequorin said [quote] Because we know that this change may affect some of your current dragon parties, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to make any desired tweaks to their dragons' stats before venturing back into battle. Each registered account on Flight Rising will be granted 3 Tinctures of Dissolution; you'll find them automatically deposited to your Hoard when the revamp goes live.[/quote] But mine is a battling lair and I have at least 11 dergs that this will affect, all above level 17, and I did concentrate on agility. With three tinctures, I can only balance one team of two levelers, I have five! I am not happy! [/quote] perhaps a discount based on your lair size (say if you have 150 slots open you get 15 tinkies 50 open you get 5 etc) and the discount being like 30% for the first month
@krazeekarma
KrazeeKarma wrote on 2016-10-05:
Aequorin said
Quote:
Because we know that this change may affect some of your current dragon parties, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to make any desired tweaks to their dragons' stats before venturing back into battle. Each registered account on Flight Rising will be granted 3 Tinctures of Dissolution; you'll find them automatically deposited to your Hoard when the revamp goes live.

But mine is a battling lair and I have at least 11 dergs that this will affect, all above level 17, and I did concentrate on agility. With three tinctures, I can only balance one team of two levelers, I have five! I am not happy!

perhaps a discount based on your lair size (say if you have 150 slots open you get 15 tinkies
50 open you get 5
etc)
and the discount being like 30% for the first month
[quote name="AWB" date=2016-10-04 16:29:14] A. WOO I CAN COLI NOW B. Um... I'm gonna say this honestly, I kinda don't like perma open reg. I feel just set reg windows make it a bit more exclusive and helps the economy from spinning out of control and site functions crashing because of too many users. [/quote] agreed, I like the fact it's closed reg, like we had to work to get a spot on this site, I don't like all the new players coming in, I like how exclusive this game is
AWB wrote on 2016-10-04:
A. WOO I CAN COLI NOW
B. Um... I'm gonna say this honestly, I kinda don't like perma open reg. I feel just set reg windows make it a bit more exclusive and helps the economy from spinning out of control and site functions crashing because of too many users.

agreed, I like the fact it's closed reg, like we had to work to get a spot on this site, I don't like all the new players coming in, I like how exclusive this game is
Whoo! Coliseum revamp!!!!
Whoo! Coliseum revamp!!!!
This is why Flight Rising is impossible to stop playing :-)
This is why Flight Rising is impossible to stop playing :-)
[img][/img]14cb05k.jpg
I really like this. I only have 2 lvl 25s, and one 20, so that number is peefect for me. However, for the other players, who have 10, 20 battling dergs, maybe some sort of discount, if not totally free tinctures? Just a thought. Otherwise, love everything!! I've never even tried PvP because it takes so excruciatingly long! Are there any special prizes, or increased XP?
I really like this. I only have 2 lvl 25s, and one 20, so that number is peefect for me. However, for the other players, who have 10, 20 battling dergs, maybe some sort of discount, if not totally free tinctures? Just a thought. Otherwise, love everything!! I've never even tried PvP because it takes so excruciatingly long! Are there any special prizes, or increased XP?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Ah, this is such a nice and personal touch. Always appreciating a word on the wind! :P
Ah, this is such a nice and personal touch. Always appreciating a word on the wind! :P
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png