Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dagger draws
1 2
hello! im dagger and im curious if anyone would be interested in trading me anything in my wishlist for artwork of their dragon or possibly gijnkas? [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Accent: Lightburst Flora] [item=Accent: Rainbow Scales ] [item=Accent: Imperial Snowbloom] [item=Sakura flowerfall] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] The butterfly gene is my main want, and i will do up to 3 drawing for you for it!! Q v Q if you cant trade these im still open for normal commissions for treasure or gems! this is my deviant art account! http://dagger-kitty.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
hello!

im dagger and im curious if anyone would be interested in trading me anything in my wishlist for artwork of their dragon or possibly gijnkas?

Red Rose Flowerfall
Accent: Lightburst Flora
Accent: Rainbow Scales
Accent: Imperial Snowbloom
Sakura Flowerfall
Secondary Gene: Butterfly
The butterfly gene is my main want, and i will do up to 3 drawing for you for it!! Q v Q

if you cant trade these im still open for normal commissions for treasure or gems!

this is my deviant art account! http://dagger-kitty.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
@Snekcake
How much would you want for a piece like you did of deertaur!dipper?
@Snekcake
How much would you want for a piece like you did of deertaur!dipper?

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Snekcake
Hi there! I've got the Rainbow Scales accent on hand, what would that get me? :o
@Snekcake
Hi there! I've got the Rainbow Scales accent on hand, what would that get me? :o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@sirene
hmm, due to it being a full body and shaded 20k? i dont exactly have set prices, so it mostly depends on how much your willing to pay <3
@sirene
hmm, due to it being a full body and shaded 20k? i dont exactly have set prices, so it mostly depends on how much your willing to pay <3
@Snekcake
I'm willing to pay 50kt and 50-100g for something like that! I'm usually very critical of people who tell artists how to price their art, but you could probably raise it at least a bit for a fullbody like that. Whatever suits you is best though, its actually really nice when people have art thats availible to people who dont have 400$ to spend on the site!
@Snekcake
I'm willing to pay 50kt and 50-100g for something like that! I'm usually very critical of people who tell artists how to price their art, but you could probably raise it at least a bit for a fullbody like that. Whatever suits you is best though, its actually really nice when people have art thats availible to people who dont have 400$ to spend on the site!

@snailmuffin
oh! hmm, due to accents being rather pricey perhaps a flat full body and minor background? O v O
@snailmuffin
oh! hmm, due to accents being rather pricey perhaps a flat full body and minor background? O v O
@sirene
ahh! thank you q v q im normally a low pricer because i dont really wish to draw people away with unreasonably high prices //ha

Which dragon would you like me to draw?
@sirene
ahh! thank you q v q im normally a low pricer because i dont really wish to draw people away with unreasonably high prices //ha

Which dragon would you like me to draw?
@Snekcake I'm the same way tbh, I'm always worried that if I price too high people won't come to my shop anymore, so I tend to go low. It can kill a shop if the prices go up too much, so its good to be cautious. Whenever I buy art that I feel is underpriced, I just tip, so that I'm not screwing over the artist or the people who don't have a ton of dragon currency. I'd love to get one done of my girl Xantha, she has a deetraur gijinka in her bio already for reference! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24883796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248838/24883796_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snekcake
I'm the same way tbh, I'm always worried that if I price too high people won't come to my shop anymore, so I tend to go low. It can kill a shop if the prices go up too much, so its good to be cautious. Whenever I buy art that I feel is underpriced, I just tip, so that I'm not screwing over the artist or the people who don't have a ton of dragon currency.

I'd love to get one done of my girl Xantha, she has a deetraur gijinka in her bio already for reference!

24883796_350.png

@sirene
exactly, its hard to price things too, because personally im never sure what people are truely willing to pay for my artwork, so i just kinda make sure they have the option of lowering or raising the price so it suits what they wise to pay and think my art is worth.

Shes such a pretty baby! id love to draw her! would you mind sending the treasure before the drawing is finished? ill draw her as soon as i can for you! if it isnt finished in around, 5 days, please remind me q v q
@sirene
exactly, its hard to price things too, because personally im never sure what people are truely willing to pay for my artwork, so i just kinda make sure they have the option of lowering or raising the price so it suits what they wise to pay and think my art is worth.

Shes such a pretty baby! id love to draw her! would you mind sending the treasure before the drawing is finished? ill draw her as soon as i can for you! if it isnt finished in around, 5 days, please remind me q v q
@Snekcake
No problem! Sending payment now!
@Snekcake
No problem! Sending payment now!

1 2