Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Bogsneak Pair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@stygianzin
Oh, just same old stuff with work and life. Been a bit too busy to frequent the forums often, but those adorable hatchlings tempted me back. :P How've you been?
@stygianzin
Oh, just same old stuff with work and life. Been a bit too busy to frequent the forums often, but those adorable hatchlings tempted me back. :P How've you been?
@Stygianzin

These are adorable! I'm still way too poor for a boggie, so for now i just want baby pics, but i am interested!
@Stygianzin

These are adorable! I'm still way too poor for a boggie, so for now i just want baby pics, but i am interested!
chlZfGD.png

@stygianzin: Please add me.

@stygianzin: Please add me.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@stygianzin

Oh wow- sure I'd be interested! Thanks for the ping~
@stygianzin

Oh wow- sure I'd be interested! Thanks for the ping~
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@stygianzin

May I be added to the pinglist?
@stygianzin

May I be added to the pinglist?
accelgor.gif
Long post is long.

And sorry for disappearing yesterday, really needed to get off the computer lol

@Ryha
Fair enough :P

@cande2014
Yeah, it was lucky. I just happend to have those skins and i'd never been able to get rid of them lol xP So i consider it a good investment.

And yeah! We haven't talked in a while. Everything has been going well, finally returned to school, making my jewelry pieces again feels awsome ;w;

@snowii
I totally get you. I may have been login in every day, but not really paying attention to the forums xP And yeah, i've been doin good! Getting them new genes, i actually snagged runes with my light discount so i was pretty happy *3*

@Katalist @MetalDawn71 @TwiliShewolf @Junkratt
Added you guys :3
Long post is long.

And sorry for disappearing yesterday, really needed to get off the computer lol

@Ryha
Fair enough :P

@cande2014
Yeah, it was lucky. I just happend to have those skins and i'd never been able to get rid of them lol xP So i consider it a good investment.

And yeah! We haven't talked in a while. Everything has been going well, finally returned to school, making my jewelry pieces again feels awsome ;w;

@snowii
I totally get you. I may have been login in every day, but not really paying attention to the forums xP And yeah, i've been doin good! Getting them new genes, i actually snagged runes with my light discount so i was pretty happy *3*

@Katalist @MetalDawn71 @TwiliShewolf @Junkratt
Added you guys :3
@stygianzin - i'll take one! =)
@stygianzin - i'll take one! =)
@Caliphone

Awsome, added you pal :P
@Caliphone

Awsome, added you pal :P
@EmiT

Hey there! Would you mind moving this post to 'Dragons for Sale'? I'll be advertising the hatchlings pretty soon when they are born. Thanks in advance! :P
@EmiT

Hey there! Would you mind moving this post to 'Dragons for Sale'? I'll be advertising the hatchlings pretty soon when they are born. Thanks in advance! :P
@stygianzin
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@stygianzin
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12