Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
Baldwin! Although this breed is cool, I prefer Baldwin as his before self.
Baldwin! Although this breed is cool, I prefer Baldwin as his before self.
I just want to say that the price of the average Bogsneak is ridiculous.
I just want to say that the price of the average Bogsneak is ridiculous.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Vman0 typically when a new breed or gene comes out their prices are sky-high for a couple of months! It levels out to the average of others the more people get hold of them and breed them though.
@Vman0 typically when a new breed or gene comes out their prices are sky-high for a couple of months! It levels out to the average of others the more people get hold of them and breed them though.
Img!
Img!
OMG! The baby is ADORABLE!! I love this new species, it's like a combination betweena skink and a wyrm. It also reminds me of Gollum from the old '77 Hobbit movie... The frog-like features, I guess:)
OMG! The baby is ADORABLE!! I love this new species, it's like a combination betweena skink and a wyrm. It also reminds me of Gollum from the old '77 Hobbit movie... The frog-like features, I guess:)
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
From now on, every new alchemy item should previewed on Baldwin. He can wear all the new apparel first.
From now on, every new alchemy item should previewed on Baldwin. He can wear all the new apparel first.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
[quote name="bellzan" date=2016-09-21 06:19:20] From now on, every new alchemy item should previewed on Baldwin. He can wear all the new apparel first. [/quote] Pfft. That would be hilarious!
bellzan wrote on 2016-09-21:

Pfft. That would be hilarious!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
WELP. time to get back into Intense Alchemy.
WELP. time to get back into Intense Alchemy.
"As we spread, we will thrive." -Plaguemom
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
AHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHH
KuKHYpT.png
BOGSNEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOGSNEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m59NfS2.png