Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 on 1 with CCMaddict
@CCMaddict

Malachi began to panic. "They kill things like us!! We need to hide before they come back for us..."

The riders stopped at the edge of the town.
"Where did it go?!?" One snarled.
"I don't know! How could we lose it??" Another asked, confused.
"Idiot! It's about as close as you can get to a living shadow!" The first snapped, smacking the second on the back of his head.
@CCMaddict

Malachi began to panic. "They kill things like us!! We need to hide before they come back for us..."

The riders stopped at the edge of the town.
"Where did it go?!?" One snarled.
"I don't know! How could we lose it??" Another asked, confused.
"Idiot! It's about as close as you can get to a living shadow!" The first snapped, smacking the second on the back of his head.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker

"I told you I'm not hiding and besides they saw me as a human not a dragon!" Chaos said quite loud. "Also they can't kill a dragon easily, so I'm not hiding."

Azar started to sneak away into the forest looking for Malachi and Chaos.
@DragonSeeker

"I told you I'm not hiding and besides they saw me as a human not a dragon!" Chaos said quite loud. "Also they can't kill a dragon easily, so I'm not hiding."

Azar started to sneak away into the forest looking for Malachi and Chaos.
@CCMaddict

"You think they wouldn't notice the unusual color of your hair? Or anything else for that matter?" Malachi argued back.

The creature caught notice of a red-haired man sneaking through the forest. Intrigued by this action, it followed him, taking good care not to alert the man that it was around. It's head would tip to one side, then the other, and curiousness was engulfing it's red-eyed gaze.
@CCMaddict

"You think they wouldn't notice the unusual color of your hair? Or anything else for that matter?" Malachi argued back.

The creature caught notice of a red-haired man sneaking through the forest. Intrigued by this action, it followed him, taking good care not to alert the man that it was around. It's head would tip to one side, then the other, and curiousness was engulfing it's red-eyed gaze.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"