Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1039 1040
@Spassow
Sorry I can't open the google list....
A slot of [Temari Song-SS] please;v;
Shall I give the payment first?
@Spassow
Sorry I can't open the google list....
A slot of [Temari Song-SS] please;v;
Shall I give the payment first?
96e214dbc3c40999.jpg----5f106cc21f067195.jpg
I want buy a Temari Song-SS,thank very much?
I want buy a Temari Song-SS,thank very much?
@Spassow

I sent a two way CR with 1.5k gems oxo;

Hope that is what I'm supposed to do
@Spassow

I sent a two way CR with 1.5k gems oxo;

Hope that is what I'm supposed to do
@miuaki
may I have a slot for Temari Song-SS and Hidden Tasty-SS Please ^ω^ thx!
@miuaki
may I have a slot for Temari Song-SS and Hidden Tasty-SS Please ^ω^ thx!
@Spassow I'd like to buy the Female Coatl kitten ss skin. How much is it?
@Spassow I'd like to buy the Female Coatl kitten ss skin. How much is it?

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
@Spassow Is it possible for you to hold my Burning Rage-SS accent for a little longer? I need only about 50 gems more to be able to pay ;uu;'
@Spassow Is it possible for you to hold my Burning Rage-SS accent for a little longer? I need only about 50 gems more to be able to pay ;uu;'
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@Spassow Hey, I was on the list for Lively Kittens-SS as a treasure slot. I bookmarked this after your ping for the payment,but then I forgot to send the money (I'm terribly sorry!) I understand if you didn't hold onto it for so long, but I just wanted to let you know what happened :3
@Spassow Hey, I was on the list for Lively Kittens-SS as a treasure slot. I bookmarked this after your ping for the payment,but then I forgot to send the money (I'm terribly sorry!) I understand if you didn't hold onto it for so long, but I just wanted to let you know what happened :3
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@miuaki

Mysterious Sword-SS
Temari Song-SS
Burning Rage-SS

ma fan zhui jia yi shang san zhang ge yi
xie xie
@miuaki

Mysterious Sword-SS
Temari Song-SS
Burning Rage-SS

ma fan zhui jia yi shang san zhang ge yi
xie xie
@spassow
A slot of Misty Rain? (Treasure) Not sure how this works, but am I supposed to send payment before or after?
@spassow
A slot of Misty Rain? (Treasure) Not sure how this works, but am I supposed to send payment before or after?
@Exaltier @OpalDreams @LionMagnus @yasuko @dragonqueen45(It's 500 Gems:D) Yes all added:D

@AwayfromBirdland I have that accent, send payment please:D
@Exaltier @OpalDreams @LionMagnus @yasuko @dragonqueen45(It's 500 Gems:D) Yes all added:D

@AwayfromBirdland I have that accent, send payment please:D
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1039 1040