Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cats are dangerous! Fae alert!
@ShadowWas

Oh crap that Imperial cat is going to eat us all! @_@
@ShadowWas

Oh crap that Imperial cat is going to eat us all! @_@
2l8cmkg.png
[quote name="IceCap" date=2016-08-28 17:46:48] 1) Can Imperial's cat eat Fae's cat? Yes. 2) Can Imperial's cat eat the Fae itself? Yes. 3) Can a Fae be an Imperial's cat? Yes. 4) How dangerous are Imperial's cats? Yes. [/quote][quote name="Muszka" date=2016-08-28 17:55:13] [quote name="IceCap" date=2016-08-28 17:46:48] 4) How dangerous are Imperial's cats? Yes. [/quote] Very thoughtful, I need to rethink my cat decisions. [/quote] Laughing very hard right now.
IceCap wrote on 2016-08-28:
1) Can Imperial's cat eat Fae's cat?
Yes.
2) Can Imperial's cat eat the Fae itself?
Yes.
3) Can a Fae be an Imperial's cat?
Yes.
4) How dangerous are Imperial's cats?
Yes.
Muszka wrote on 2016-08-28:
IceCap wrote on 2016-08-28:
4) How dangerous are Imperial's cats?
Yes.

Very thoughtful, I need to rethink my cat decisions.

Laughing very hard right now.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

[quote name="ShadowWas" date=2016-08-28 18:57:02] Actually, the difference is way way bigger than in that image!!![/quote] So if the Imperial cats are like bears, they probably don't even notice Fae cats. But Faes themselves... they're like yummy fishes, only flying instead of swimming. Send help for Faes!
ShadowWas wrote on 2016-08-28:
Actually, the difference is way way bigger than in that image!!!

So if the Imperial cats are like bears, they probably don't even notice Fae cats. But Faes themselves... they're like yummy fishes, only flying instead of swimming.

Send help for Faes!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
I honestly thought about this the moment the apparel was released lmao, glad I'm not the only one.
I honestly thought about this the moment the apparel was released lmao, glad I'm not the only one.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
wow..... im laughing my butt of right now and i bookmarked this thread to my computer.
wow..... im laughing my butt of right now and i bookmarked this thread to my computer.
7FGyrwa.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DiK4naZ.png[/img] this art was done for my bby and it made me think and then i found this thread. it matches so well.
DiK4naZ.png
this art was done for my bby and it made me think
and then i found this thread.
it matches so well.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
I...I never even realized. This is fabulous. x'D
I...I never even realized. This is fabulous. x'D
Just another reason to love the FR community.

Wait, how do we make sure that the Fae cats don't get stepped on by the Imperial cats? Or by the Imperials themselves? WE MUST THINK OF THE CATS GUYS
Just another reason to love the FR community.

Wait, how do we make sure that the Fae cats don't get stepped on by the Imperial cats? Or by the Imperials themselves? WE MUST THINK OF THE CATS GUYS
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
wait.. does that apply on the birbs as well?
does that mean we have super tiny and colossal cats and birds running around now
wait.. does that apply on the birbs as well?
does that mean we have super tiny and colossal cats and birds running around now
Rusted Crown
[quote name="GhostFlowers" date=2016-08-28 17:40:10] I noticed this earlier haha. I, for one, welcome our new furry overlords. [/quote] Yup. *embraces*
GhostFlowers wrote on 2016-08-28:
I noticed this earlier haha. I, for one, welcome our new furry overlords.
Yup. *embraces*
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png