Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || M i d n i g h t || Art Shop! {Open}
1 2 3 4 5 6
2rgjj2v.jpg
@dragonqueen45 Here you go! I was able to get some of the apparel into the drawing ^_^ I hope you like it! Feel free to come get art here anytime and I'll give you a special discount for being my first customer I didn't already know :P
2rgjj2v.jpg
@dragonqueen45 Here you go! I was able to get some of the apparel into the drawing ^_^ I hope you like it! Feel free to come get art here anytime and I'll give you a special discount for being my first customer I didn't already know :P
tCtRzST.png
If you would like though I can color in the face! ^
If you would like though I can color in the face! ^
tCtRzST.png
@brutusmf Thank you so much! I'm definitely adding it to her bio. I like her face uncolored, it gives her a fairy-like look. This is amazing! TYSM <3
@brutusmf Thank you so much! I'm definitely adding it to her bio. I like her face uncolored, it gives her a fairy-like look. This is amazing! TYSM <3

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
@dragonqueen45 Alright! I'm glad you like it ^_^
@dragonqueen45 Alright! I'm glad you like it ^_^
tCtRzST.png
[img]http://roscommonspca.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/PawPrintDivider.gif[/img] [center]*Brutus rolls on a squeaky toy for hours annoying the neighbors*[/center]
PawPrintDivider.gif
*Brutus rolls on a squeaky toy for hours annoying the neighbors*
tCtRzST.png
1 2 3 4 5 6