Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A] Boolean
@anacapri the bool is already in carnivore's beastiary. they had the money on hand afaik
@anacapri the bool is already in carnivore's beastiary. they had the money on hand afaik
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
In real life auctions, rules are not changed halfway through bidding.
4MKDoae.png
[quote name="Aspyria" date=2016-08-13 22:23:42] In real life auctions, rules are not changed halfway through bidding. [/quote] Exactly. But i suppose the internet has gotten wayyy more liberal in these past half decade or so.
Aspyria wrote on 2016-08-13:

Exactly. But i suppose the internet has gotten wayyy more liberal in these past half decade or so.
DmRdZYl.png
please no drama involving pinging me but @aspyria this isnt a real-life auction though
carnivore may have spent irl money on the gems but this is all taking place online involving pixels

even with 1-2 weeks to liquidate mutt had at least 40 crowns to liquidate + other stuff and was selling above ah price, it would probably take longer than 2 weeks to liquidate and carnivore woulda gotten the bool in the end

@carnivore congrats on the new bug !
please no drama involving pinging me but @aspyria this isnt a real-life auction though
carnivore may have spent irl money on the gems but this is all taking place online involving pixels

even with 1-2 weeks to liquidate mutt had at least 40 crowns to liquidate + other stuff and was selling above ah price, it would probably take longer than 2 weeks to liquidate and carnivore woulda gotten the bool in the end

@carnivore congrats on the new bug !
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
I see it ridiculous how no one notices that Mutt was simply extending the auction to have more time to liquidate. Who earns 400kg in a week or two? There was little to no chance they would liquidate forty Tricktrouper Crowns without crashing the market. It is not fair to the owner of the auction, and it is not fair to Carnivore to have to wait a week or two for the possibility that Mutt would liquidate everything in time. Carnivore had the gems. They came ready and prepared.
I see it ridiculous how no one notices that Mutt was simply extending the auction to have more time to liquidate. Who earns 400kg in a week or two? There was little to no chance they would liquidate forty Tricktrouper Crowns without crashing the market. It is not fair to the owner of the auction, and it is not fair to Carnivore to have to wait a week or two for the possibility that Mutt would liquidate everything in time. Carnivore had the gems. They came ready and prepared.
In real life auctions, auctioneers also reserve the right to not honor bids if said bids aren't made in good faith.
In real life auctions, auctioneers also reserve the right to not honor bids if said bids aren't made in good faith.
[quote name="Peacekeeper" date=2016-08-13 22:26:32] please no drama involving pinging me but @/aspyria this isnt a real-life auction though carnivore may have spent irl money on the gems but this is all taking place online involving pixels [/quote] Perhaps that is the case, but the rules were changed to match real life auction liquidation conditions. In which case, I'd think that real life auction rules should be applied throughout the board as much as possible.
Peacekeeper wrote on 2016-08-13:
please no drama involving pinging me but @/aspyria this isnt a real-life auction though

Perhaps that is the case, but the rules were changed to match real life auction liquidation conditions. In which case, I'd think that real life auction rules should be applied throughout the board as much as possible.
4MKDoae.png
In real life auctions, people go home when the auction is over.
[quote name="Demoiselle" date=2016-08-13 22:41:20] In real life auctions, people go home when the auction is over. [/quote] @Demoiselle you win.
Demoiselle wrote on 2016-08-13:

@Demoiselle you win.
4MKDoae.png
i've seen plenty of storage wars to know what's up
i've seen plenty of storage wars to know what's up