Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cr1tikal's accents // NEW wc m
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
@Tiriea
*face palms* You think that my really pitiful memory could manage to recall one of the like three shops I'm actually subscribed to. Apparently not. I didn't even think of checking that. (Probably because I get pinged for the wrong things from time to time, and I really wanted to make sure they got the right list as it's so pretttyyyyy)

D'oh! Sorry for the trouble for you and cr1tikal. Ahahaha, talk about embarrassing.
@Tiriea
*face palms* You think that my really pitiful memory could manage to recall one of the like three shops I'm actually subscribed to. Apparently not. I didn't even think of checking that. (Probably because I get pinged for the wrong things from time to time, and I really wanted to make sure they got the right list as it's so pretttyyyyy)

D'oh! Sorry for the trouble for you and cr1tikal. Ahahaha, talk about embarrassing.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty LOL that happens quite often, really.

In all fairness this fest is the first real stress test for the new GASP and we've had to make a number of adjustments so it's entirely possible that you were mispinged by no fault of the artist, even. I just did a search on the page to find your name in the hopes of finding where it went wrong ^^;;

@/cr1tikal Have another good luck bump!
@Britty LOL that happens quite often, really.

In all fairness this fest is the first real stress test for the new GASP and we've had to make a number of adjustments so it's entirely possible that you were mispinged by no fault of the artist, even. I just did a search on the page to find your name in the hopes of finding where it went wrong ^^;;

@/cr1tikal Have another good luck bump!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@cr1tikal Back again! Decided I also like a copy of Frozen Fur, but for treasure if possible!
@cr1tikal Back again! Decided I also like a copy of Frozen Fur, but for treasure if possible!
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong got you down!
@Lionsong got you down!
@Xtal @Acidfox @Ithiltari hello! great power is in stock, if you're still interested please send payment via pm or 2-way cr. :>
@Xtal @Acidfox @Ithiltari hello! great power is in stock, if you're still interested please send payment via pm or 2-way cr. :>
@cr1tikal

May I take one by pay in treasure?

Let me know then I will send the payment
@cr1tikal

May I take one by pay in treasure?

Let me know then I will send the payment
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Xtal sure thing!
@Xtal sure thing!
@PeacefulBliss @glowtestkraken @KattsTheName @Chantares @Lionsong hi, folks! i aaalmost have enough for a skin blueprint to submit school migration f, so i'm going to collect payment now! please send it via 1-way cr or pm if you're still interested. :)
@PeacefulBliss @glowtestkraken @KattsTheName @Chantares @Lionsong hi, folks! i aaalmost have enough for a skin blueprint to submit school migration f, so i'm going to collect payment now! please send it via 1-way cr or pm if you're still interested. :)
@cr1tikal

YAY! ....i forgot how much it is, tho, and i'm on my phone while at work so I can't search the thread effectively. Please, how much do I owe for the skin?
@cr1tikal

YAY! ....i forgot how much it is, tho, and i'm on my phone while at work so I can't search the thread effectively. Please, how much do I owe for the skin?
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares 750g!
@Chantares 750g!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29