Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Lair Manager Spreadsheet
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Ahahaahhhhhh! I"m new- and already completely overwhelmed with trying to compare my dragons for breeding projects!

THIS is amazing! Thanks, and please add me to your ping list?
Ahahaahhhhhh! I"m new- and already completely overwhelmed with trying to compare my dragons for breeding projects!

THIS is amazing! Thanks, and please add me to your ping list?
Wc1Yv7K.png xod0tGx.png CHXYFcs.png
@cogthecat Oh gosh, thank you so much for making this! It's super helpful and I'll definitely be relying on it a whole lot in the future. c:
@cogthecat Oh gosh, thank you so much for making this! It's super helpful and I'll definitely be relying on it a whole lot in the future. c:
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
@Vethica and @Auresse, you have been added to the pinglist. I'm terribly sorry for the delay, apparently I missed the notification that you'd responded. But hopefully you'll still get some use out of this tool and I can make your life that little bit easier. Feel free to suggest additional features or improvements and I'll do my best to integrate them!
@Vethica and @Auresse, you have been added to the pinglist. I'm terribly sorry for the delay, apparently I missed the notification that you'd responded. But hopefully you'll still get some use out of this tool and I can make your life that little bit easier. Feel free to suggest additional features or improvements and I'll do my best to integrate them!
@cogthecat, may I be added to the ping list for future updates, please?

Thank you!
@cogthecat, may I be added to the ping list for future updates, please?

Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys, yes you absolutely may (and have)!
@Airys, yes you absolutely may (and have)!
Thank you!
Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page