Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | trytwotoo's shop(NEW)Spiral M
[b]Welcome to my shop[/b] If you want to buy my accents?please ping me @trytwotoo Thank you :) [u]Naughty Kitten -TTT[/u] Spiral Male accents 400G [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250960/25095999_350.png[/img] [skin=18986] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Welcome to my shop
If you want to buy my accents?please ping me @trytwotoo
Thank you :)

Naughty Kitten -TTT
Spiral Male accents
400G
25095999_350.png

Adol is a good boy
nobody?
:(
nobody?
:(
Adol is a good boy
@trytwotoo

cute! unfortunately I don't have a lot of Gems at the moment.

Have you tried pinging G.A.S.P. ? (I am on that list and know I haven't gotten a ping for this)
@trytwotoo

cute! unfortunately I don't have a lot of Gems at the moment.

Have you tried pinging G.A.S.P. ? (I am on that list and know I haven't gotten a ping for this)
@FairyArmadillo
thank you! :D
but What is G.A.S.P. ?
@FairyArmadillo
thank you! :D
but What is G.A.S.P. ?
Adol is a good boy
@trytwotoo G.A.S.P. Stands for General Accent and Skin Pinglist.[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833/1] here is the link. [/url] People fill out a form for what they'd like to be pinged for such as accents, skincents, skins, breeds, and then other specifics. Sellers can input their accent/Skin information into the spreadsheet and get a list of people who are interested in accents/skins for that breed [quote]You can GASP ping once to any accent/skin, regardless of how long it's been available on your personal board. However, do NOT ping people from GASP twice for the same accent/skin -- unless you're re-releasing that accent/skin after a long hiatus/retirement/cycle out of 6+ months.[/quote]
@trytwotoo

G.A.S.P. Stands for General Accent and Skin Pinglist. here is the link.

People fill out a form for what they'd like to be pinged for such as accents, skincents, skins, breeds, and then other specifics.
Sellers can input their accent/Skin information into the spreadsheet and get a list of people who are interested in accents/skins for that breed
Quote:
You can GASP ping once to any accent/skin, regardless of how long it's been available on your personal board. However, do NOT ping people from GASP twice for the same accent/skin -- unless you're re-releasing that accent/skin after a long hiatus/retirement/cycle out of 6+ months.