Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sinuous Swaps
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
Hey thanks for the updated item art! I wasn't ever expecting that but I certainly appreciate it. They look fantastic!
Hey thanks for the updated item art! I wasn't ever expecting that but I certainly appreciate it. They look fantastic!
Yoo those familiars are sweet!
Yoo those familiars are sweet!
hi im sans
The new item art startled me at first...Hmm...not sure if like. I like the new look of the clay, shale, and obsidian items at least, and I'm sure I will get used to the others. XD;

New familiars, yay! :D
The new item art startled me at first...Hmm...not sure if like. I like the new look of the clay, shale, and obsidian items at least, and I'm sure I will get used to the others. XD;

New familiars, yay! :D
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
-scREAMING- I NEED THOS FAMILIARS LIKE I NEED AIR
SO PRETTYYYY
-scREAMING- I NEED THOS FAMILIARS LIKE I NEED AIR
SO PRETTYYYY
Oh wow, I'm surprised and happy to see the updated icon artwork. I hope lots more of the site's early item art gets a pass, too! One of the things I like most about the site is its large and cool artwork for items.
Oh wow, I'm surprised and happy to see the updated icon artwork. I hope lots more of the site's early item art gets a pass, too! One of the things I like most about the site is its large and cool artwork for items.
Cool :3 ~ ?
Cool :3 ~ ?
Hey, so, I'm not sure if this is an error but it says "Dragon clans with a skill of 30 or greater in fishing and digging now have a chance to harvest these new items!" has the cap been raised? Because it definitely isn't for me.

Love all this stuff, otherwise!
Hey, so, I'm not sure if this is an error but it says "Dragon clans with a skill of 30 or greater in fishing and digging now have a chance to harvest these new items!" has the cap been raised? Because it definitely isn't for me.

Love all this stuff, otherwise!
Great new stuff! :D Thank you!
Great new stuff! :D Thank you!
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
THAT NEW ART IS SNAZZY.
THAT NEW ART IS SNAZZY.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
:3333333333333333333
:3333333333333333333
lSyxazy.pngGUa9lQd.pngB8HmiZX.pngVs2WmBF.pngGIJjY9o.pngNlmYDAS.pngco3WWXY.pngnW9hUMw.pngWg1Qxoe.png2o0TleX.pngqJFAY9h.png8B7LZd5.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38