Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â–º Whiteout Dominance Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92
@Haberdasher
You're up again! Could you give me your current prize preferences out of the prizes that have not been crossed out yet, please?
@Haberdasher
You're up again! Could you give me your current prize preferences out of the prizes that have not been crossed out yet, please?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith: R14 please! c:
@Liesmith: R14 please! c:
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
It looks like I'm next? I also think all my preferences have been taken, so I would like prize D2.
It looks like I'm next? I also think all my preferences have been taken, so I would like prize D2.
@mrussell, @Telvanni, @Tsaiah, @ladyrowyn, @Telvanni, @Rubellite, @Jackling, @Ikunoche, @Skylark34, @Meepas, @Jayfox, @Buneary, @fallenhalf, @Frost, @Smara, @Reuben, @ronnster, @Ferrates

(Meepas - mlsclassics has given you their prize spot.)

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long wait for your prizes - things have started going fairly slowly (usually about three people a day) now that most of the more popular prizes have been given away and I need to ask people for preferences. I just wanted to tell everyone that we're still handing out prizes, and that if you all would like to select a new set of five or more prizes in order of preference from the current list of non-crossed-out prizes, it would help speed the process a lot! Thank you. c:
@mrussell, @Telvanni, @Tsaiah, @ladyrowyn, @Telvanni, @Rubellite, @Jackling, @Ikunoche, @Skylark34, @Meepas, @Jayfox, @Buneary, @fallenhalf, @Frost, @Smara, @Reuben, @ronnster, @Ferrates

(Meepas - mlsclassics has given you their prize spot.)

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long wait for your prizes - things have started going fairly slowly (usually about three people a day) now that most of the more popular prizes have been given away and I need to ask people for preferences. I just wanted to tell everyone that we're still handing out prizes, and that if you all would like to select a new set of five or more prizes in order of preference from the current list of non-crossed-out prizes, it would help speed the process a lot! Thank you. c:
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Since there's only four in front of me now, 4 should cover it. In order of preference first to last:

I13
I9
I4
I10

Thanks!
Since there's only four in front of me now, 4 should cover it. In order of preference first to last:

I13
I9
I4
I10

Thanks!
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@liesmith - A good long list since I've all sorts in front of me. ^_^

D31 - G1 Spiral

R5 - SD Reserve
R11 - SD Reserve
I10 - Rioter in a Box
R10 - Snapper Reserve

i1- Familar Pack
i2 - Familar Pack
i3 - Familar Pack
i4 - Familar Pack

I14 - Grab Bag Red
I16 - Grab Bag Mix
I15 - Grab Bag Green
I11 - Crimson Warrior

After that - any of the art commissions if they are still available.
@liesmith - A good long list since I've all sorts in front of me. ^_^

D31 - G1 Spiral

R5 - SD Reserve
R11 - SD Reserve
I10 - Rioter in a Box
R10 - Snapper Reserve

i1- Familar Pack
i2 - Familar Pack
i3 - Familar Pack
i4 - Familar Pack

I14 - Grab Bag Red
I16 - Grab Bag Mix
I15 - Grab Bag Green
I11 - Crimson Warrior

After that - any of the art commissions if they are still available.
@Liesmith

Prefs: R5, R11, R10, I13, I1.
@Liesmith

Prefs: R5, R11, R10, I13, I1.
466w8yC.png
I am +3 hours off of Flight Rising Time.
@liesmith
Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that I won anything. Thabk you so much for the raffle!
My list of preferences are:

D31 - the TG first gen Spiral
R5 - the DG Skydancer reserve
I3 - familiar pack
R4 - the TG Spiral reserve
I17 - vegetarian buffet
I16 - vegetarian rations
R10 - the DG Snapper reserve
@liesmith
Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that I won anything. Thabk you so much for the raffle!
My list of preferences are:

D31 - the TG first gen Spiral
R5 - the DG Skydancer reserve
I3 - familiar pack
R4 - the TG Spiral reserve
I17 - vegetarian buffet
I16 - vegetarian rations
R10 - the DG Snapper reserve
@Liesmith

Not sure if pinging you is/was necessary

buuuut..

Here's some preferences. I went into a little bit in depth beyond the ones I'd really prefer (as I mentioned in the bottom, I recall being dead last so I probably get whatever's leftover lol).

Here are my top preferences. I found myself fond of 10 of the leftover prizes so hopefully I'll luck out with one of them *crosses fingers*

(1) I10

(2) I9

(3) I2

(4) I4

(5) I3

(6) I17

(7) I13

(8) I18

(9) I1

(10) I11

... suddenly the phrase "and the "I"s have it" comes to mind xD
---
If all that is left (not include if dragons, if that's the case) is sketches, I'd prefer S1 (no offense to the other person. It's just S1's example made me snicker).

---

Note: I am always extremely low on lair space nowadays (I have zipadeedoodah space now for example...) so I'd prefer no dragons, please ; ~; I'd probably just sell it or give it away in the end to be honest. (which almost makes me glad I didn't get some of my preferences since I believe a lot of them were dragons. they would have been too lovable to toss aside - not that the leftover dragons are ugly btw, they're fine - and then I'd have to get a mate for them making two slots frivolously filled up. haha)

If I absolutely have to get a dragon - since iirc I'm like the last person whose name was drawn - so be it. I'll find it a good home - no biggie I s'pose. But I can't promise I'll have a slot right away, whether it's already hatched or even if it's a reserve since I have a nest ready to hatch practically everyday granted I have the space to hatch it.. ^^;
@Liesmith

Not sure if pinging you is/was necessary

buuuut..

Here's some preferences. I went into a little bit in depth beyond the ones I'd really prefer (as I mentioned in the bottom, I recall being dead last so I probably get whatever's leftover lol).

Here are my top preferences. I found myself fond of 10 of the leftover prizes so hopefully I'll luck out with one of them *crosses fingers*

(1) I10

(2) I9

(3) I2

(4) I4

(5) I3

(6) I17

(7) I13

(8) I18

(9) I1

(10) I11

... suddenly the phrase "and the "I"s have it" comes to mind xD
---
If all that is left (not include if dragons, if that's the case) is sketches, I'd prefer S1 (no offense to the other person. It's just S1's example made me snicker).

---

Note: I am always extremely low on lair space nowadays (I have zipadeedoodah space now for example...) so I'd prefer no dragons, please ; ~; I'd probably just sell it or give it away in the end to be honest. (which almost makes me glad I didn't get some of my preferences since I believe a lot of them were dragons. they would have been too lovable to toss aside - not that the leftover dragons are ugly btw, they're fine - and then I'd have to get a mate for them making two slots frivolously filled up. haha)

If I absolutely have to get a dragon - since iirc I'm like the last person whose name was drawn - so be it. I'll find it a good home - no biggie I s'pose. But I can't promise I'll have a slot right away, whether it's already hatched or even if it's a reserve since I have a nest ready to hatch practically everyday granted I have the space to hatch it.. ^^;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92