Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any artists out there?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
I'm a digital artist, I never learned to draw in school, honestly, I decided to just learn tricks by myself from shading to perspectives. I wish to be concept artist for the gaming company Ubisoft later.

I started to draw for real at the age of almost 13, now I'm, 16, almost 17. My drawings looked like inflated potatoes literally, its hilarious to look back a them.

I have been on Deviantart for 4 years now but just recently moved account because of many reasons. But there are some pictures on there still on my new account. http://zeptoray.deviantart.com/

I currently do it as a hobby though. I use Paint Tool SAI and an Intuos4 Wacom Graphic Tablet. I'm the only artistic person in my family sadly.
I'm a digital artist, I never learned to draw in school, honestly, I decided to just learn tricks by myself from shading to perspectives. I wish to be concept artist for the gaming company Ubisoft later.

I started to draw for real at the age of almost 13, now I'm, 16, almost 17. My drawings looked like inflated potatoes literally, its hilarious to look back a them.

I have been on Deviantart for 4 years now but just recently moved account because of many reasons. But there are some pictures on there still on my new account. http://zeptoray.deviantart.com/

I currently do it as a hobby though. I use Paint Tool SAI and an Intuos4 Wacom Graphic Tablet. I'm the only artistic person in my family sadly.
xrdZoYH.pngG8AyR6r.png
kHBaXec.pngx8YqlBy.gif
Well...I like both to write -and- draw, but I'm really not good at neither of those. My writing feels slow and doesn't have enough "action" so to say, and my art skills need a -looot- of practice. But life isn't easy, and expressing your feelings and ideas through a material "vessel" so to say makes it even harder. As people say, "practice makes perfect!".And, I mean, as long as I enjoy what I do! ´v`
So yeah, I do guess I'm an artist!
Well...I like both to write -and- draw, but I'm really not good at neither of those. My writing feels slow and doesn't have enough "action" so to say, and my art skills need a -looot- of practice. But life isn't easy, and expressing your feelings and ideas through a material "vessel" so to say makes it even harder. As people say, "practice makes perfect!".And, I mean, as long as I enjoy what I do! ´v`
So yeah, I do guess I'm an artist!
nNrBUWj.png5MGpwQe.png
Hi there! I just registered to Flight Rising today, so I'm new here.

I saw this post and wanted to reply, since I consider myself an artist as well. Still working on improving and doing more art.

My Deviantart page is: digiartlink.deviantart.com -- if you want to check it out... Most of the art is based on my characters of a game I play. Just a heads up. XD

Now I'm tempted to start doing some art of dragons for Flight Rising. :3
Hi there! I just registered to Flight Rising today, so I'm new here.

I saw this post and wanted to reply, since I consider myself an artist as well. Still working on improving and doing more art.

My Deviantart page is: digiartlink.deviantart.com -- if you want to check it out... Most of the art is based on my characters of a game I play. Just a heads up. XD

Now I'm tempted to start doing some art of dragons for Flight Rising. :3
Hey, I'm a general artist, usually drawing Manga/Anime style art, and usually animals, though it doesn't stop me from writing or creating jewelry. I'm not professional, but I am glad to see so many other artists around, and professional artists. ^^
Hey, I'm a general artist, usually drawing Manga/Anime style art, and usually animals, though it doesn't stop me from writing or creating jewelry. I'm not professional, but I am glad to see so many other artists around, and professional artists. ^^
I'm a Digital artist and webcomic as a hobby. I wish the comics were full time! LOL

I worked for a flash game studio for two and a half years. ( Games I worked on: http://planetkalzy.com/games.html )
Currently I'm looking for freelance work and taking commissions.
I draw just about anything. =3

http://alkseeyakc.deviantart.com/
I'm a Digital artist and webcomic as a hobby. I wish the comics were full time! LOL

I worked for a flash game studio for two and a half years. ( Games I worked on: http://planetkalzy.com/games.html )
Currently I'm looking for freelance work and taking commissions.
I draw just about anything. =3

http://alkseeyakc.deviantart.com/
LongBan.jpg
WebComic: Neon Glow!
- DeviantArt: Human/Anthro (Commissions Open!)
Uh, I'mma be ego and write without commenting on anyone else in particular, snce I'm feeling awfully stressed out because of the 11 pages..XD I'm clearly no good with fora-communication. Apologies!

I guess you could call me an "aspiring artist" d: I've always written a lot, as in stories, as well as drawn pictures of relatively low quality ^^"

Until recently I "only" considered myself a writer, whereas I saw my other artistic hobbies (drawing, acting, music) as merely that.. Hobbies.

A little while ago I discovered a new education at the Animation Workshop in Viborg, in Denmark where I live. "Graphical storytelling", ..
The idea of fusing my passion for writing and drawing seemed very alluring, and I started to remember all the comics I did when I was younger, before I started overthinking things..
My problem was/is that my drawing skills aren't nearly good enough to have a shot at the school (15 people every second year), so now I'm taking a course in classical drawing at the drawing academy, also located in Viborg.

I will try my luck in March 2015.... Hopefully I will be good enough by then.

Whatever the case, I really enjoy writing, drawing and acting.. So on some level, atleast in spirit, I guess I could call myself an artist d:
Uh, I'mma be ego and write without commenting on anyone else in particular, snce I'm feeling awfully stressed out because of the 11 pages..XD I'm clearly no good with fora-communication. Apologies!

I guess you could call me an "aspiring artist" d: I've always written a lot, as in stories, as well as drawn pictures of relatively low quality ^^"

Until recently I "only" considered myself a writer, whereas I saw my other artistic hobbies (drawing, acting, music) as merely that.. Hobbies.

A little while ago I discovered a new education at the Animation Workshop in Viborg, in Denmark where I live. "Graphical storytelling", ..
The idea of fusing my passion for writing and drawing seemed very alluring, and I started to remember all the comics I did when I was younger, before I started overthinking things..
My problem was/is that my drawing skills aren't nearly good enough to have a shot at the school (15 people every second year), so now I'm taking a course in classical drawing at the drawing academy, also located in Viborg.

I will try my luck in March 2015.... Hopefully I will be good enough by then.

Whatever the case, I really enjoy writing, drawing and acting.. So on some level, atleast in spirit, I guess I could call myself an artist d:
"If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."

-Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara

Name's Delightfully Disturbing Ari Sieg.
But please call me Ari ^^
So If I am artist? It hard to say. To my collaege I was paining only for fun them I discovered one online game that was needed arts of dragons. I'm use my computer to drawing from 5 years but I got my digital tablet one and half ear ago (in 2012). Now I wanted to improve my digital painting skills and become professional artist.

I have deviantart account but big part of pictures, which I'm putting there, are dragons and fanarts.
So If I am artist? It hard to say. To my collaege I was paining only for fun them I discovered one online game that was needed arts of dragons. I'm use my computer to drawing from 5 years but I got my digital tablet one and half ear ago (in 2012). Now I wanted to improve my digital painting skills and become professional artist.

I have deviantart account but big part of pictures, which I'm putting there, are dragons and fanarts.
Hello FR world!

I'm a BFA Illustration graduate! I'm currently working as a painting instructor. Not too bad, after only just graduating in May! :D

I greatly enjoy animal anatomy and stippling. :)
Hello FR world!

I'm a BFA Illustration graduate! I'm currently working as a painting instructor. Not too bad, after only just graduating in May! :D

I greatly enjoy animal anatomy and stippling. :)
banner-gladekeeper_zpseaacbbab.png
I'm an artist, I mostly do photography as of late but occasionally I do digital art and some other crafts. :D

I'm 30 years old, but I do have a 9 year old Deviantart Account, as well as post some stuff to tumblr.
I'm an artist, I mostly do photography as of late but occasionally I do digital art and some other crafts. :D

I'm 30 years old, but I do have a 9 year old Deviantart Account, as well as post some stuff to tumblr.
I'm an artist. I do free-lance graphic design work. I also work for my college newspaper as the Design Editor. When there is room, I'll draw a cartoon for the paper. I usually do digital art nowadays, but I also do acrylic and oil paintings, as well as pencil drawings. Sometimes I write poetry.

I'm 22, and this is my deviant art.
http://snowy-dragoness.deviantart.com/

I do mostly fun art pieces on it, but sometimes I'll do some "serious" art. But mostly cartoons. Because cartoons are great. C:
I'm an artist. I do free-lance graphic design work. I also work for my college newspaper as the Design Editor. When there is room, I'll draw a cartoon for the paper. I usually do digital art nowadays, but I also do acrylic and oil paintings, as well as pencil drawings. Sometimes I write poetry.

I'm 22, and this is my deviant art.
http://snowy-dragoness.deviantart.com/

I do mostly fun art pieces on it, but sometimes I'll do some "serious" art. But mostly cartoons. Because cartoons are great. C:
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16