Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon portraits
1 2 3 4
@collocollo Yay! I've got a washed-up old mage for ya: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13955385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139554/13955385_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to take artistic licence if you want; this guy's just a thinly disguised alien/lump of regret. We use him to keep the beastclans away.
@collocollo

Yay!
I've got a washed-up old mage for ya:

13955385_350.png

Feel free to take artistic licence if you want; this guy's just a thinly disguised alien/lump of regret.
We use him to keep the beastclans away.
bqzNzsQ.png
@Coldlock alright! This should be fun.
@Coldlock alright! This should be fun.
@collocollo Hi!!! I love your portraits so much! Would you be able to do one of Drift here? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72626/7262583_350.png[/img] Personality-wise she's probably best summed up by her bio: [i]Drift loves you. Drift loves everyone. Drift is definitely not an ex-shadetouched berserker wearing exactly fourteen swords and a silk eastern-style tunic that is only fashionable somewhere else. Between meditation, 'sword practice', and brooding over nothing, Drift can usually be found near the beach. She likes to appear from the surf before the eyes of approaching dragons and whisper to them of the secrets of the soul. However, as Drift is a 30-metre imperial in a dress this usually results in beachgoers being swept up by a tidal wave and accosted by a very damp dragon who proceeds to be all metaphysical at them for the next 20-minutes-or-so. At least it leaves their aura looking better.[/i] But seriously your art is amazing!!
@collocollo

Hi!!! I love your portraits so much! Would you be able to do one of Drift here? 7262583_350.png

Personality-wise she's probably best summed up by her bio:
Drift loves you.
Drift loves everyone.
Drift is definitely not an ex-shadetouched berserker wearing exactly fourteen swords and a silk eastern-style tunic that is only fashionable somewhere else.

Between meditation, 'sword practice', and brooding over nothing, Drift can usually be found near the beach. She likes to appear from the surf before the eyes of approaching dragons and whisper to them of the secrets of the soul.
However, as Drift is a 30-metre imperial in a dress this usually results in beachgoers being swept up by a tidal wave and accosted by a very damp dragon who proceeds to be all metaphysical at them for the next 20-minutes-or-so.

At least it leaves their aura looking better.

But seriously your art is amazing!!
@ProbablyARobot thank you but unfortunately the slots are all full right now and I can't take in any more commissions, sorry. I might reopen in July. If you're interested, I can add you to a pinglist.
@ProbablyARobot thank you but unfortunately the slots are all full right now and I can't take in any more commissions, sorry. I might reopen in July. If you're interested, I can add you to a pinglist.
@collocollo I did not expect to see art that, stunning o-o By any chance may i be added to that ping list of yours? I cannot pass up a possible opportunity such as this.
@collocollo I did not expect to see art that, stunning o-o By any chance may i be added to that ping list of yours? I cannot pass up a possible opportunity such as this.
EoMUp77.png
@collocollo

That would be great, thank you!
@collocollo

That would be great, thank you!
@Alsayen Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist :>
@Alsayen Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist :>
@collocollo ahh, thank you <3
@collocollo ahh, thank you <3
EoMUp77.png
@collocollo Is this closed forever?
@collocollo Is this closed forever?
@Iriexiris not really, I don't know when I reopen the shop but if you'd like to be notified, I could add you to the pinglist.
@Iriexiris not really, I don't know when I reopen the shop but if you'd like to be notified, I could add you to the pinglist.
1 2 3 4