Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Zoey's Accents - [NEW 2/13] LIMITED!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 239 240
@Zilleniose

Gems are fine! I've never done this before; let me know if you want payment ASAP.
@Zilleniose

Gems are fine! I've never done this before; let me know if you want payment ASAP.
@Cheshworth

Not a problem! More often than not, accent makers need the gems up front, since it costs gems to send in the blueprint to make the accent. So as soon as you can send it in, the better!

And let me know if you ever have any questions concerning accents and such, I've been doing this for a while. I'd be happy to help if you need a hand!
@Cheshworth

Not a problem! More often than not, accent makers need the gems up front, since it costs gems to send in the blueprint to make the accent. So as soon as you can send it in, the better!

And let me know if you ever have any questions concerning accents and such, I've been doing this for a while. I'd be happy to help if you need a hand!
@Starrybrow
@Luunai
@Incubi

Hey everyone, Aquamarine Nebulosa can now be fully funded! Please send in your payment as soon as you can so I can get it send off to print. c:
@Starrybrow
@Luunai
@Incubi

Hey everyone, Aquamarine Nebulosa can now be fully funded! Please send in your payment as soon as you can so I can get it send off to print. c:
@Zilleniose,

Could you put me on the reprint list for Aquamarine Nebula and Hypernova?
@Zilleniose,

Could you put me on the reprint list for Aquamarine Nebula and Hypernova?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

Certainly! There's a slot open for Aquamarine Nebulosa right now, and I'm collecting payment for it to print if you'd like to send the gems now? :>
@Kitiara

Certainly! There's a slot open for Aquamarine Nebulosa right now, and I'm collecting payment for it to print if you'd like to send the gems now? :>
@Zilleniose,

What good timing! Sure, I can send the gems now. It's 600, correct?
@Zilleniose,

What good timing! Sure, I can send the gems now. It's 600, correct?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara Yup!
@Kitiara Yup!
@Zilleniose

May I be pinged for reruns of Nebulous (SD male), please?
@Zilleniose

May I be pinged for reruns of Nebulous (SD male), please?
@Zilleniose

Ohhh can I be added to the list for Twilit accent? So pretty<3
@Zilleniose

Ohhh can I be added to the list for Twilit accent? So pretty<3
9MO5XmL.gif
@Sugarvaahto

Yup, I'm actually taking payment right now for a run! I just submitted them to print. c:
@Sugarvaahto

Yup, I'm actually taking payment right now for a run! I just submitted them to print. c:
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 239 240