Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Holiday Lightning 2013, and more
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center][b]Hello evryone, I took a break from FR for some time and now I am back, during that time I have missed out on some of the Festive Favors. So I am selling some old itmes I had in my hoard to get my hands on the ones I missed. [i][u]EDIT, Have all the Items from the Festive Favors but still selling my items if interested[/u][/i][/center][/b] [b][u]My Items,[/u][/b] 1x [item=Electricians Power Pack] [b]Value: 3150 000T[/b] 1x [item=Illuminated Armband] [b]Valeu: 7500 000T[/b] 1x [item=Lightning Sprite] [b]Value: 3500 000T[/b] 1x [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [b]Value: 12500G[/b] 1x [item=Speedy] [b]Value: 3000 000T[/b] [center] [b][u]What I am looking for [/u] Treasure and Gems, the gem ratio differs between 1G:700T-1G:800T so I will put mine in the middle 1G:750T, the price I set is the lowest price at the Auction House. If you are not that far off I can be willing to go lower. [/b] [b] [i]Thank you for your time.[/i][/b][/center]
Hello evryone,

I took a break from FR for some time and now I am back, during that time I have missed out on some of the Festive Favors. So I am selling some old itmes I had in my hoard to get my hands on the ones I missed.

EDIT, Have all the Items from the Festive Favors but still selling my items if interested

My Items,

1x
Value: 3150 000T
1x
Illuminated Armband Valeu: 7500 000T
1x
Lightning Sprite Value: 3500 000T
1x
Red-Footed Akirbeak Value: 12500G
1x
Speedy Value: 3000 000T

What I am looking for

Treasure and Gems, the gem ratio differs between 1G:700T-1G:800T so I will put mine in the middle 1G:750T, the price I set is the lowest price at the Auction House.
If you are not that far off I can be willing to go lower.

Thank you for your time.
Focusing in Iridescent and Shimmer Genes
@NattiWind I have all the familiars and most of the apparel to trade for one of your power packs with pure treasure to make up any of the left over if willing to trade.
@NattiWind I have all the familiars and most of the apparel to trade for one of your power packs with pure treasure to make up any of the left over if willing to trade.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@MidnightLady05, sure let me know which one you have and I will do some calculating :)
@MidnightLady05, sure let me know which one you have and I will do some calculating :)
@NattiWind all familiars and everything but the skeletal chimes
@NattiWind all familiars and everything but the skeletal chimes
@NattiWind I also have all the items you want; are you only trading for one of each or would you like more than one?
@NattiWind I also have all the items you want; are you only trading for one of each or would you like more than one?
rfzZXjL.jpg FR + 8
@Radhika sorry wrong ping, yes I only need one of them
@Radhika sorry wrong ping, yes I only need one of them
@MidnightLady05 OMG I just finished the calculations and accidentally left without submitting, just bare with me for a moment, I have sent a two-way trade to start with
@MidnightLady05 OMG I just finished the calculations and accidentally left without submitting, just bare with me for a moment, I have sent a two-way trade to start with
@MidnightLady05

Mesa Mechanojets 80000
Will o' the Ember 200000
Cosmologist Fieldtools 80000
Bluffclamber Belongings 45000
Chillspike Crown 70000
Gloomwillow Guide 110000

Lightning Lancer 90000
Molten Marauder 95000
Stardust Scholar 81000
Deadland Disciple 75000
Granite Guardian 31000
Cragward Custodian 39000
Insubstantial Illusionist 49000

I highered the value of some of them to make it an more even number.

total Value 1 045 000T remaining treasure 2 105 000. I can give you a discount and make it 2 000 000.

Feel free to dubble check so I have not missed anything.
@MidnightLady05

Mesa Mechanojets 80000
Will o' the Ember 200000
Cosmologist Fieldtools 80000
Bluffclamber Belongings 45000
Chillspike Crown 70000
Gloomwillow Guide 110000

Lightning Lancer 90000
Molten Marauder 95000
Stardust Scholar 81000
Deadland Disciple 75000
Granite Guardian 31000
Cragward Custodian 39000
Insubstantial Illusionist 49000

I highered the value of some of them to make it an more even number.

total Value 1 045 000T remaining treasure 2 105 000. I can give you a discount and make it 2 000 000.

Feel free to dubble check so I have not missed anything.
@NattiWind That looks to be what I counted too, let me just finish getting things from hoard and will send. Do you want treasure more then gems or can I do a mix of the two?
@NattiWind That looks to be what I counted too, let me just finish getting things from hoard and will send. Do you want treasure more then gems or can I do a mix of the two?
@MidnightLady05 I can always sell the gems so a mix works fine, the ratio is 1g=750t
@MidnightLady05 I can always sell the gems so a mix works fine, the ratio is 1g=750t
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page