Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Reptile Owners Association
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 189 190
@Natrolite
updated~

@Felixitous
hello! what are your lizard childrens' names?
@Natrolite
updated~

@Felixitous
hello! what are your lizard childrens' names?
@Azlynn My tangerine fella is Max, and the mack snow is Nux! c:
@Azlynn My tangerine fella is Max, and the mack snow is Nux! c:
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
@Vhyxalas
hey! i'm starting to get really interested in axolotls and i noticed you have one. so, could you tell me a bit about them? would they be considered beginner, intermediate, or expert level pets?
@Vhyxalas
hey! i'm starting to get really interested in axolotls and i noticed you have one. so, could you tell me a bit about them? would they be considered beginner, intermediate, or expert level pets?
@Felixitous
lovely names :o any pictures?
@Felixitous
lovely names :o any pictures?
@azlynn
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1859652/1#post_20028633
Someone made an FR reptile skype chat, if you'd like to ping people!
@azlynn
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1859652/1#post_20028633
Someone made an FR reptile skype chat, if you'd like to ping people!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren
good idea!

@Safikei @AlpineHell @Cormaranth @Glitterkaiju @Yield @CasualPancakes @MiddyLark @Bubonic @shadowsspy @Remos @fionapup @catNoir @Stormydragon @Axqu @Nahnuk @geminijerk @Vhyxalas @KaraTails @Ashalyn @tinybalrog @sammiimonkey @Natrolite @Chugway @AmatusBlanc @Horridon @owlskitty @Dragontears @Oszs @cartilaj @nebulites @PebblesV @Merkur @DarkElite020 @Siobhan @middoe @Septimosis @Vauvenal @IonicJolteon @heterochromia @sarasnake99 @Eliatrope

-hey all, check out the link that Ren posted above for a FR reptile skype chat! if you want more instant answers to questions, this might be the way to go :) i know i'll be on when i can!
@Ren
good idea!

@Safikei @AlpineHell @Cormaranth @Glitterkaiju @Yield @CasualPancakes @MiddyLark @Bubonic @shadowsspy @Remos @fionapup @catNoir @Stormydragon @Axqu @Nahnuk @geminijerk @Vhyxalas @KaraTails @Ashalyn @tinybalrog @sammiimonkey @Natrolite @Chugway @AmatusBlanc @Horridon @owlskitty @Dragontears @Oszs @cartilaj @nebulites @PebblesV @Merkur @DarkElite020 @Siobhan @middoe @Septimosis @Vauvenal @IonicJolteon @heterochromia @sarasnake99 @Eliatrope

-hey all, check out the link that Ren posted above for a FR reptile skype chat! if you want more instant answers to questions, this might be the way to go :) i know i'll be on when i can!
@Azlynn @Ren what an awesome idea! im so in :D
@Azlynn @Ren what an awesome idea! im so in :D
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Azlynn I totally joined the Skype group, but I wanted to let you know that my count for the frontpage directory is down to only one leopard gecko instead of two. My heart broke last week when I had to bury my one year old Mango, who died suddenly while we were struggling to clear up his eye problems.
@Azlynn I totally joined the Skype group, but I wanted to let you know that my count for the frontpage directory is down to only one leopard gecko instead of two. My heart broke last week when I had to bury my one year old Mango, who died suddenly while we were struggling to clear up his eye problems.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
@Cormaranth
i'm so sorry to hear that :(
@Cormaranth
i'm so sorry to hear that :(
@Azlynn At least he isn't suffering anymore, he was really cranky toward the end, I'm hyper-vigilant with my other babies right now because of it and trying hard not to blame myself too much.
@Azlynn At least he isn't suffering anymore, he was really cranky toward the end, I'm hyper-vigilant with my other babies right now because of it and trying hard not to blame myself too much.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 189 190