Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding requests
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi everyone I have pinged! I am trying to get a bunch of dragons for the new color wheel and am running into a few problems with them --- not quite existing on the AH and stuff. So I'm pinging you all in hopes you might be willing to breed your with one of mine/breed existing pairs and sell me a baby/and if your actual dragon is for sale that would be cool too ^.^ Thanks in advance and sorry if I bothered any of you <3 [b]Pink Snappers[/b] @Inskora @totallynotsuper @EllieAlice @Sylwyth @voxtrot @saddragon @AngelicSentinel Hi owners of pink snapper ladies! Would any of you be willing to make some babies with this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22108969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221090/22108969_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Stone Snappers[/b] @oux @Tristien Hiya! You all are the only people with stone glimmer snappers on FR. Would you be willing to breed them together? [b]Storm snappers[/b] @Cassidymom @zorya19 Hiya! would either of you be willing to breed your guys together or with one of my triple storm dragons? [b]Stone Imps[/b] @megz5030 @LordOfD @ehfrhfpd @Sinfulcraft Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons together? [b]Avocado Nocs[/b] @PoetikDragon @Delith @eldriwolf @Goobles @mitokun Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons together? [b]Swamp Imps[/b] @lirael @PrinceLulu Would you two be willing to breed your guys together? Thanks all <3
Hi everyone I have pinged! I am trying to get a bunch of dragons for the new color wheel and am running into a few problems with them --- not quite existing on the AH and stuff. So I'm pinging you all in hopes you might be willing to breed your with one of mine/breed existing pairs and sell me a baby/and if your actual dragon is for sale that would be cool too ^.^ Thanks in advance and sorry if I bothered any of you <3

Pink Snappers
@Inskora @totallynotsuper @EllieAlice @Sylwyth @voxtrot @saddragon @AngelicSentinel
Hi owners of pink snapper ladies! Would any of you be willing to make some babies with this guy?

22108969_350.png

Stone Snappers
@oux @Tristien
Hiya! You all are the only people with stone glimmer snappers on FR. Would you be willing to breed them together?

Storm snappers
@Cassidymom @zorya19
Hiya! would either of you be willing to breed your guys together or with one of my triple storm dragons?

Stone Imps
@megz5030 @LordOfD @ehfrhfpd @Sinfulcraft
Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons together?

Avocado Nocs
@PoetikDragon @Delith @eldriwolf @Goobles @mitokun
Would any of you be willing to breed your dragons together?

Swamp Imps
@lirael @PrinceLulu
Would you two be willing to breed your guys together?

Thanks all <3
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed If you can take her in your nest, my baby Prydor is a great match! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7609405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76095/7609405_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Turnipseed
If you can take her in your nest, my baby Prydor is a great match!

7609405_350.png
@totallynotsuper Oh that would be awesome! I have a free nest and my dude is ready to breed. What would your stud fee be and would you like one of my dragons for collateral? (also you can totally keep all the babies, I just need one pink snapper lady XD)
@totallynotsuper Oh that would be awesome! I have a free nest and my dude is ready to breed. What would your stud fee be and would you like one of my dragons for collateral? (also you can totally keep all the babies, I just need one pink snapper lady XD)
@Turnipseed
Well, I'd do it for 50k? That sound right? I don't need collateral, and I actually don't have any room for the babies so you can keep them or just exalt them (I don't care.)
@Turnipseed
Well, I'd do it for 50k? That sound right? I don't need collateral, and I actually don't have any room for the babies so you can keep them or just exalt them (I don't care.)
@totallynotsuper That sounds awesome! Thank you so much for being so helpful :D You can send her when ready and I'll pay you right away andreturn her as soon as the nest hatches. :D
@totallynotsuper That sounds awesome! Thank you so much for being so helpful :D You can send her when ready and I'll pay you right away andreturn her as soon as the nest hatches. :D
I would gladly help you out with Fresha if any male avocado noct owners are interested!
I would gladly help you out with Fresha if any male avocado noct owners are interested!
turbulence_zps9812614d.png
@mitokun @Turnipseed

I'd love to help but my Rugore ( #21573423) is too closely related to mitokun's (#22605878) Fresha.
=(

Ping me again if ya need me tho!
@mitokun @Turnipseed

I'd love to help but my Rugore ( #21573423) is too closely related to mitokun's (#22605878) Fresha.
=(

Ping me again if ya need me tho!
@Turnipseed Sorry, but I didn't really have any intention of breeding my primary deity dragons. :(

Outside of that, I don't think that @Tristien is active anymore. Their lair is full of starving dragons and the last post they made was back in December.
@Turnipseed Sorry, but I didn't really have any intention of breeding my primary deity dragons. :(

Outside of that, I don't think that @Tristien is active anymore. Their lair is full of starving dragons and the last post they made was back in December.
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@Goobles oh no I didn't even think to check that... Bummer!
@Goobles oh no I didn't even think to check that... Bummer!
turbulence_zps9812614d.png
@Turnipseed Love the name by the way.

My dragons are for my own color wheel breeding project sorry.
@Turnipseed Love the name by the way.

My dragons are for my own color wheel breeding project sorry.
mwxYQwg.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page