Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 36 CHEAP+GORGEOUS Coatls/Imps, MANY RTB!
@Shel

Could I grab the female Spirited Away Haku imperial if no one else has claimed her (I know there's four of them, either one is fine)? She's beautiful!
@Shel

Could I grab the female Spirited Away Haku imperial if no one else has claimed her (I know there's four of them, either one is fine)? She's beautiful!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah
Sure thing! I'll send the adult female over, since she's ready to breed I think.
@Xayah
Sure thing! I'll send the adult female over, since she's ready to breed I think.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
Hi there friend! How are you? ^^ may i take the female imperial (aqua crystal, rose toxin, storm glimmer)?
I dont have 32k at the moment but maybe we could work something out? :) @Shel
Hi there friend! How are you? ^^ may i take the female imperial (aqua crystal, rose toxin, storm glimmer)?
I dont have 32k at the moment but maybe we could work something out? :) @Shel
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014
Hello my dear! For you, I'll do 12kT? I'm sorry I haven't been online too often. So busy with the family. How are you?
@cande2014
Hello my dear! For you, I'll do 12kT? I'm sorry I haven't been online too often. So busy with the family. How are you?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
Hello!!!!!!! I miss you! ^^ i have been busy with school! To many exmas 0_0 but i am fine! Hope your doing well with your family! ^^

Ooo really? Thank you so much! ^^ @Shel
Hello!!!!!!! I miss you! ^^ i have been busy with school! To many exmas 0_0 but i am fine! Hope your doing well with your family! ^^

Ooo really? Thank you so much! ^^ @Shel
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014
It's no problem at all! And thank you! I wish you luck on your exams :3
@cande2014
It's no problem at all! And thank you! I wish you luck on your exams :3
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
Thank you! ^^ @Shel
Thank you! ^^ @Shel
1BdMCur.png
@Shel

Sorry, but please remove me off the pinglist! ;o; I'm leaving FR, so I don't want you to continue pinging me! Sorry! ono
@Shel

Sorry, but please remove me off the pinglist! ;o; I'm leaving FR, so I don't want you to continue pinging me! Sorry! ono
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Cherrysplash
Sure. Do you mind me asking why you're leaving? @Everglades left so I'm curious.
@Cherrysplash
Sure. Do you mind me asking why you're leaving? @Everglades left so I'm curious.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@shel

Such pretties ~
@shel

Such pretties ~
The Talented Mister Ripley~
m1CZHJt.gif