Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016
[quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 01:24:05] @Utopie [quote name="Utopie" date=2016-04-24 01:06:11] Two of my favorites made it in! Oceans gift and Rainbow fins I NEED to get you! [/quote] *stalks* [/quote] @Don *stalks more*
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Utopie
Utopie wrote on 2016-04-24:
Two of my favorites made it in! Oceans gift and Rainbow fins I NEED to get you!

*stalks*
@Don
*stalks more*
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 · he/him

· about / FAQ
· accents
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="QueenParda" date=2016-04-26 05:17:13] [quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 01:24:05] @Utopie [quote name="Utopie" date=2016-04-24 01:06:11] Two of my favorites made it in! Oceans gift and Rainbow fins I NEED to get you! [/quote] *stalks* [/quote] @Don *stalks more* [/quote] Stalkception.
QueenParda wrote on 2016-04-26:
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Utopie

*stalks*
@Don
*stalks more*

Stalkception.
DGvY4qO.gif
0Eukkgx.png TTAdf7l.png Gem & Fodder Shop
TTAdf7l.png Dragons For Sale
X7Mtuz7.png
I am so gonna go broke .... these skins/accents are all so great! I even bought the ridgeback one and I don't even have any ridgies >_<
I am so gonna go broke .... these skins/accents are all so great! I even bought the ridgeback one and I don't even have any ridgies >_<
OUvnFRA.png
;~; rip my treasures... all these skins/accents are awesome T.T <3 the colors are just amazing...

I'm still trying to see when I can snipe that Spiral male accent for my progen T.T
;~; rip my treasures... all these skins/accents are awesome T.T <3 the colors are just amazing...

I'm still trying to see when I can snipe that Spiral male accent for my progen T.T
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
it seems the skins add on those weird eyes. which I wish they had it to where that option could be turned off because now I don't want any of the skins.
it seems the skins add on those weird eyes. which I wish they had it to where that option could be turned off because now I don't want any of the skins.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
Yay for the Wavecrest Saturnalia :D The stuff this year looks amazing! If anyone has any extra skins/accents they are selling I am interested in most of them, so feel free to send me a message! :)
Yay for the Wavecrest Saturnalia :D The stuff this year looks amazing! If anyone has any extra skins/accents they are selling I am interested in most of them, so feel free to send me a message! :)
@kochelle

By weird eyes do you mean the April Fools eyes? If they're still showing up for you try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work you'll have to regenerate the images for each affected dragon.
@kochelle

By weird eyes do you mean the April Fools eyes? If they're still showing up for you try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work you'll have to regenerate the images for each affected dragon.
[quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 05:30:38] [quote name="QueenParda" date=2016-04-26 05:17:13] [quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 01:24:05] @Utopie [quote name="Utopie" date=2016-04-24 01:06:11] Two of my favorites made it in! Oceans gift and Rainbow fins I NEED to get you! [/quote] *stalks* [/quote] @Don *stalks more* [/quote] Stalkception. [/quote]You guys are going to be the end of me.
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Utopie

*stalks*
@Don
*stalks more*

Stalkception.
You guys are going to be the end of me.
[quote name="Utopie" date=2016-04-26 08:39:37] [quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 05:30:38] [quote name="QueenParda" date=2016-04-26 05:17:13] [quote name="Don" date=2016-04-26 01:24:05] @Utopie [quote name="Utopie" date=2016-04-24 01:06:11] Two of my favorites made it in! Oceans gift and Rainbow fins I NEED to get you! [/quote] *stalks* [/quote] *stalks more* [/quote] Stalkception. [/quote]You guys are going to be the end of me. [/quote] @Utopie or the beginning. *stalks some more*
Utopie wrote on 2016-04-26:
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
Don wrote on 2016-04-26:
@Utopie

*stalks*
*stalks more*

Stalkception.
You guys are going to be the end of me.

@Utopie or the beginning. *stalks some more*
DGvY4qO.gif
0Eukkgx.png TTAdf7l.png Gem & Fodder Shop
TTAdf7l.png Dragons For Sale
X7Mtuz7.png
Okay so I'm still trying to understand the Sea Mother accent XD;;; I don't understand why the front wing is transparent and the back one isn't - then I thought maybe the back one was supposed to look like a back fin??? But it can't be that because we can still see the wing fingers on both wings. I have strained my brain trying to comprehend and as an artist I need to understand it or I'll go crazy lmaooo. HALP.
Okay so I'm still trying to understand the Sea Mother accent XD;;; I don't understand why the front wing is transparent and the back one isn't - then I thought maybe the back one was supposed to look like a back fin??? But it can't be that because we can still see the wing fingers on both wings. I have strained my brain trying to comprehend and as an artist I need to understand it or I'll go crazy lmaooo. HALP.
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!