Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Leaving
I am thinking on leave the game.
My sister want some of my dragons and I see that it's alright to do that. But, she don't have space for all the dragons she want, so is it possible to give she some now and later give to she the rest?
(Sorry for bad english)
I am thinking on leave the game.
My sister want some of my dragons and I see that it's alright to do that. But, she don't have space for all the dragons she want, so is it possible to give she some now and later give to she the rest?
(Sorry for bad english)
@Sharkfang
It is fine to give your dragons away to other people, including your siblings, as long as they are not accessing your account in any way.
@Sharkfang
It is fine to give your dragons away to other people, including your siblings, as long as they are not accessing your account in any way.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
Yes, I know that, but can I give she some now and then give the rest later?
@Bowno
Yes, I know that, but can I give she some now and then give the rest later?
@Sharkfang

Yes. So long as it isn't continually giving her things, giving the rest later is fine. If you kept giving her things from your account consistently or gave her the login info to your account so that she could exploit double gathering turns, it would be funneling and multi-accounting in the latter case.
@Sharkfang

Yes. So long as it isn't continually giving her things, giving the rest later is fine. If you kept giving her things from your account consistently or gave her the login info to your account so that she could exploit double gathering turns, it would be funneling and multi-accounting in the latter case.
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare
Thanks!
@marchhare
Thanks!
@Sharkfang

What if before you go, set up a one-way CR (or lots of them) so she can accept when she has enough space? Surely that'll work?
@Sharkfang

What if before you go, set up a one-way CR (or lots of them) so she can accept when she has enough space? Surely that'll work?
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx