Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Dargons!
I mean that's awesome @kiohl
I mean that's awesome @kiohl
Fae_crim_mul_goldGem_zps1f905aa0.gif 'pixels by kiohl'
@kiohl

No need to do the wings :D I understand that they would be waaaaay to complex for something so small xD I can have the 30k rounded up soon, but I can pay the 50k now if that's alright, and pay the 30k as soon as I get it. Unless you'd like to wait and get all the the treasure at once ^^
@kiohl

No need to do the wings :D I understand that they would be waaaaay to complex for something so small xD I can have the 30k rounded up soon, but I can pay the 50k now if that's alright, and pay the 30k as soon as I get it. Unless you'd like to wait and get all the the treasure at once ^^
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@kiohl

(Never get a break with these pings, huh?) If it's not too late, I change my mind on the apparel for Sarena. I'd just like the hood please :D if it's not too late, of course. Depending on the price for the added hood, I could send the payment over now.
@kiohl

(Never get a break with these pings, huh?) If it's not too late, I change my mind on the apparel for Sarena. I'd just like the hood please :D if it's not too late, of course. Depending on the price for the added hood, I could send the payment over now.
Yay! I'm glad everyone likes their sprites. :3 @flaconscale, no worries haha, I like a challenge sometimes too. ;) @Xairathan, let me know if you need any adjustments! [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/fr/Spiral_obs_obs_greenCirc.gif[/img] @RedShinigami, sure thing. :3 The hood alone will be 15k extra due to the amount of work required, how does that sound? So total would be 65k with all 3 genes. If that works, I'll start once I receive payment. :3 @NightTheBunny, I haven't heard from you. :P Were you still interested in a sprite? If so then I'll start once I receive payment too. ;) If not, no worries! @TypoDemon, I was told to ping you once I was open again. I'm open again. ;)
Yay! I'm glad everyone likes their sprites. :3 @flaconscale, no worries haha, I like a challenge sometimes too. ;)

@Xairathan, let me know if you need any adjustments!
Spiral_obs_obs_greenCirc.gif

@RedShinigami, sure thing. :3 The hood alone will be 15k extra due to the amount of work required, how does that sound? So total would be 65k with all 3 genes. If that works, I'll start once I receive payment. :3

@NightTheBunny, I haven't heard from you. :P Were you still interested in a sprite? If so then I'll start once I receive payment too. ;) If not, no worries!

@TypoDemon, I was told to ping you once I was open again. I'm open again. ;)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl THAT IS PERFECT *squee* You captured her so.... *faints*

CPR!
@kiohl THAT IS PERFECT *squee* You captured her so.... *faints*

CPR!
vnfnSuk.gif
:D :D Yay! I mean, don't die!! /performs CPR
:D :D Yay! I mean, don't die!! /performs CPR
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl
A question, do you do skins and accents?
@kiohl
A question, do you do skins and accents?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@kiohl

65k won't be a problem :D I just need a bit more treasure and I'll send over the payment ASAP! :D
@kiohl

65k won't be a problem :D I just need a bit more treasure and I'll send over the payment ASAP! :D
@kiohl
Omg I forgot to respond ;-;
But I'm fine now, so there's no need lol
@kiohl
Omg I forgot to respond ;-;
But I'm fine now, so there's no need lol
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
@NightTheBunny, kk taking you off my queue. :3 @RedShinigami, let me know if you need any adjustments. :) [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/FR/Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_apprl.gif[/img] @Amphiptere, yup I do skins/accents. As a caveat for these two items, it's my policy to ask the original designer of the skin/accent for permission first to make their work into a sprite. I haven't had anyone refuse yet, but there is that possibility. If that happens, I will give a full refund. These two are skins: [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/FR/Imperial_constellationSkin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/FR/Imperial_starflightSkin.gif[/img]
@NightTheBunny, kk taking you off my queue. :3

@RedShinigami, let me know if you need any adjustments. :)
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_apprl.gif

@Amphiptere, yup I do skins/accents. As a caveat for these two items, it's my policy to ask the original designer of the skin/accent for permission first to make their work into a sprite. I haven't had anyone refuse yet, but there is that possibility. If that happens, I will give a full refund. These two are skins:
Imperial_constellationSkin.gif Imperial_starflightSkin.gif
Pixel Dargons Store!